1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The "How Did I Ever Think I Was Straight?" moments! (AKA "Yep, that was the clue!")

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Siarad, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Tzoa

Re: The "How Did I Ever Think I Was Straight?" moments! (AKA "Yep, that was the clue!

When I was 11 or 12 I told my friend while sleeping over at her house, "The world would be so much better if everyone was gay!" She wasn't buying it.

2. Valeyard

Re: The "How Did I Ever Think I Was Straight?" moments! (AKA "Yep, that was the clue!

In my freshman year of high school, one obviously gay guy and one guy no one would have thought of as liking guys got together, and were together for a bit. When they broke up, I was really curious about the second guy, and later realized I eventually had a crush on him.

3. GayNerd

The day before I was questioning my Sexuality, I was looking up 'Cast of Glee' because I had nothing better to do. Low and behold I saw a picture of Chris Colfer. :lol:

4. feistychihuahua

Out Status:
    Some people

My sixth grade math teacher -- I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. While every other girl was fantasizing about the 'hot' soccer coach/history teacher. She came into my old job about two years ago -- still very attractive.