Is Lesbian Sex Real Sex?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DrkRayne, Oct 4, 2013.

1. Man of Sin

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Lesbian is sex but a different kind. It's sexual outercourse rather than sexual intercourse(penis penetrating the vagina and anus)

2. livi

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    There dosent have to be penetration

3. YOLO4me

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It can be anything you want it to be.

4. Man of Sin

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Are you responding to my post?

#44 Man of Sin, Nov 30, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2013
  5. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    No. Clearly lesbian sex isn't sex. I mean, it's not like the word "sex" is in it.
    Sarcasm aside, yes, it's real sex. I just define sex as "stuff where people usually get naked that is hot".
    Not the most eloquent definition, but it works.
    If someone else is touching your genitals, then it is sex.

6. Nightdream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sex is when you engage in a sexual act with other person/people.

7. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    No we're just rolling around on the bed naked, and sometimes we're fighting over space:rolle:
    The winner gets a huge orgasm

8. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I hate this bullshit and people who think this. It's the reason why I sometimes have gender dysphoria even though I'm not trans because my brain has been warped by insecurities around phallocentric views.

9. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

we actually do mma throwdown under the sheets. strong lesbians.

10. PurpleDream

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I personally think it's a unique form of sex, and may consider it 'partially' real since girls do at times have vulva-to-vulva sex.
    As for realness, socially it could be. It just depends on how one would look at this point of view from a different angle.

11. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I don't think two genitals have to touch to really be sex; since most people would view the 'real' form of gay (male) sex to be anal, not frot.

I don't believe in 'real' sex. Biologically, the only real form is sex is a penis entering a vagina with NO use of contraceptives and no infertile partners involved. Straight people can't even follow the true definition of it, so It's kind of silly to push it on lesbians too.

12. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    If it's not sex then why can people still get STDS from sex acts with out penetration and why is it called a sex act :confused:

13. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Exactly. It's bullshit. Anything involving genitals is SEX. I don't care if It's penis-to-vagina, penis-to-ass, oral, fingering/handjob, scissor/frot, or dildo to vagina/ass. You do any of that with another person? Not a virgin, never will be, so sorry.

Like I always say, if lesbians who do sex acts are still virgins, so are all straight people who have PIV with condoms. They may always stay 'technical virgins' until they remove that condom. The definition of sex, biologically has always meant reproducing, sperm hitting the egg, risking new life. So unless straight people follow the real and true definition, I'm not abiding by their standards either.

14. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I agree the only time I think your a virgin is if your by yourself ; Sex is you with another person touching each other's bodies and giving pleasure to each other's bodies

15. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I agree. People who think lesbians are still virgins should just be against gay marriage too, since the definition of marriage was always between a man and a woman. When they get defensive over that definition is when they start to look ridiculous and hypocritical.

16. PurpleDream

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I personally don't think straight ppl doing it with condoms are considered 'virgins'. Because once females opened up and became loose, I don't think they are virgins any longer. But as for lesbians doing sexual activities, I could see that view as to why ppl say they are still considered virgins (unless they do strap-on, dildo, etc. and plus scissoring or so).

17. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I agree with you here but one time I will point out is the definition of marriage wasn't always between a man and woman it use to be a man and many women it was later changed to just one man and one woman .

18. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I'm sorry, but have you even researched the history behind virginity? Originally it had nothing to do with sex at all and meant a woman who was unmarried. Eventually, it changed to include sex, but still only women could be virgins because the term was related to the hymen. Legally, a woman was considered 'not a virgin' if the hymen was missing, even if a penis had never been inside because many people linked hymen breaking to the first time you had sex. Male virginity was always non-existent until very recently in time as well; It's a new invention.
    Also, Virginity as a whole is a reproductive term that was created in a time where women were property and people had to know who the father was since birth control was pretty much non-existent during the time. So by the original term, use of birth control wouldn't count since the concept was about giving a man a child.

Nowdays, virginity is about sexual inexperience, and guess what? Oral sex is sex. Fingers are sex.

I don't see how the vagina opening has anything to do with it, because a lesbian could have a loose vagina from pushing a baby out through artificial insemination; is she not a virgin then?

Considering a lesbian to be a 'virgin' because she's done certain sexual activities but not others is homophobia. It is misogyny. It devalues our sexual experiences as 'lesser' and It's the leading cause of heterophobia/biphobia/low self esteem in the lesbian community.

#58 Fallingdown7, Jul 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2014
  19. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    What about fingers or tongue is that not contact ?, are those lesbians virgins in your opinion :confused:

20. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Unfortunately a lot of lesbian and bi women suffer from internalized homophobia/sexism by keeping phallocentric views on sex. I feel sorry for them, and one day I hope we can change this attitude to where lesbian relationships are respected more.

#60 Fallingdown7, Jul 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2014