Ever felt this..?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by HeyJoe, Oct 1, 2013.

1. HeyJoe

HeyJoe Guest

I know I'm gay.... But whenever I think of my past 3 gf's especially the other one I miss the feeling of having someone you love and having someone that loves you back.... Its like I'm still not sure if I am really gay cause I'm only 15 or maybe this is just cause by the puberty process and the hormones in my body? I am somewhat sure that I'm gay because at the age 8 or something I'm already developing a male fetish feeling not knowing it was "being gay" I only realized that it was a gay thing when I was 11 years old or something and yeah, I find guys more sexually attractive and physically attractive than girls... Although sometimes I could be turned on by a few couple of good looking girls. My curiosity of having sex,holding a hand,kissing a woman isn't leaving my mind yet.Its like I want to experience them...During the past years I loathe myself too much because I don't wanna be gay until I came to the point where I started to accept myself as gay my mother knows and I think she's not accepting my sexuality in its fullest. In short.Sometimes I feel that I'm not gay or I get bored.But errr I watch gay p*rn a lot and some lesbo p*rn(but not always) I can't remember the last time when I watched straight p*rn.

Sorry for the long post... I hope I get lots of help... ^_^

2. LadyLuck

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Maybe you fit into the 'greedy' category and are bi? XD
    I wouldn't worry about it too much. You are still young and its all part of growing up and working out who you are :slight_smile: hope this helps!!