1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it weird?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by jeff_1010, Sep 30, 2013.

1. jeff_1010

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Is it weird that I like the taste of cum? I don't know why but ever since I tasted it I've loved it. I have tasted mine and other guys and I always like it. And is their anyone else that likes the taste of cum or is it just me.

Feelunique likes this.
  2. RainyViolinist

I've fantasized about it, but I've never tasted it though. I want to wait until I have a LTR to do that, and tasting my own isn't really appealing : /. It's kinda like eating your own bodily fluids (well it technically is) or eating your unborn babies :lol:.

3. June Cleaver

As far as I am concerned it is perfectly normal. I love the taste of my husband and pretty much can't get enough. I just can't taste my own though I have run into guys that did not taste as good as each guy it's different. June

4. jeff_1010

Out Status:
    Not out at all
  5. LILuke

This is my thought process exactly. :slight_smile:

6. Zaio

Zaio Guest

Yeah I love swallowing others, not too fond of my own though, doesn't have a taste to me, but then again that's just because it's mine.

Sperm is a gamete, it is not alive. Even when it's a zygote, it's not actually alive until the synapses in the baby's brain begin to develop. Before that, it cant use neurotransmitters, it cant think, it cant feel, it isn't alive, it's merely a construction in process by the mother.

7. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hell No it's not weird. Every once in a while you run into a guy who's cum tastes bad but generally I love cum. I have never tried my own cum though. It seems like a good idea and is pretty erotic but for some reason the instant I cum I loose interest.

I'm just sayin'

8. Incognito10

I enjoy the erotic context of swallowing. I am indifferent to the actual taste though...not too bad, but not too good either.

9. DrkRayne

Nope. Im not a guy, but I love the way my fiancee taste. Love it :slight_smile: Although.....is it considered cum from a woman?

10. RainyViolinist

I know this, it's just how I feel about it, I probably should have phrased it as me eating a part of myself :slight_smile:.

11. mvsailor

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I love it too, tastes great

12. Double Eagle

Double Eagle Guest

I've desired the taste of a woman's cum for many decades. I don't find it weird! I have always wondered, if anyone wanted a man's cum as much as I wanted a woman's cum. I'm not into the taste of a man's cum but really want a woman's. Oh well, maybe someday she will find me! Thanks for posting, now I know...

13. scruffy_guy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I always eat my partners cum every time he cums near me. if he doesn't shoot it in my mouth I lick it up or he wipes it up with his finger and feeds it to me.. totally normal. Ieat my own sometimes but like others have said.. iI pretty much lose interest as soon as I cum so it's like a catch 22.. I have shot directly into my own mouth a few times though (imagine that position.. lol..) and that was pretty fun..

14. StillHere

I don't necessarily like it but I don't mind it if my partner would prefer if I did taste it.

15. Projectfabulous

Nah! Think of it like food. Some people like mushrooms, some people don't. It's your own personal taste. and, from the comments above, you definitely aren't alone :slight_smile: I would agree ahah

16. LILuke

I must admit, I've never thought about it like that. xD

17. Feelunique

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Tasted mine first and the first time from someone else was WOW! In the moment I love it and swallow. The metalic after taste when things cool down I need some juice or soft drink to rinse away.