Any Perfume Fans?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by PrinceOfAvalon, Sep 26, 2013.

1. PrinceOfAvalon

Missouri, U.S.A.... in a town no one knows of lol
    Like the Japanese techno-pop unit, Perfume..

Anyone here a die hard fan or just have heard of them :3?

Their new album comes out in a week, and its killing me.

*inb4 0 posts on this*

2. Night

Night Guest

I used to be a really big fan of them from 2008-2009. GAME and ⊿ were both outstanding albums and were the soundtrack to some pretty weird times in my life.

I stopped caring about them after ⊿ was released, but 1mm is a fantastic jam so I have interest in the new album (even though Spending All My Time is a bit boring).

3. Waffles

Nee nee nee nee kyowadoko ni hokana~

Perfume has slowly become one of my favorite Japanese girl groups. ^^ The first song I listened to of theirs was Dream Fighter. :grin: I ended up learning the dance to that...

4. Night

Night Guest

I'm embarrassed to admit I did the same. I still remember it, even though I learned the dance like 4 years ago.

5. yuriyandere9000

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hm...I really like Spring of Life and Magic of love. But I'm really a diehard fan of Yousei Teikoku.

6. iBlakexo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ^_^ パフューム!*squeels* let's be friends!

I've loved Perfume for about a year and a half now. I'm studying Japanese at university so naturally i like J-Pop etc. and Perfume just happens to be my favourite group.

It's so hard to choose a favourite member; Kashiyuka is cute, Nocchi is cool and A-chan is adorable! My favourite song is either Spring of Life, Glitter or Edge however there are many others :wink: