Goodbye Guys

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by shrimpz, Sep 26, 2013.

1. newgirl31

I am just seeing this but I am so glad you changed your mind. Please don't be upset with EC. I am thrilled they take people seriously on here and thankful for the work they did to check on you.

My best friend is struggling with life in general and coming out is a whole nother layer to that but two weeks ago she texted me and asked what LGBT forum I mentioned going on to help work through my struggles. I texted her this one and didn't hear back....until her mom called me the next morning after finding her daughter near death and calling the ambulance.

She is doing better now but that was close and who knows what would have happened had her parents not stopped by... So as someone who loves her like crazy and would pray EC would have sent someone over if she had been on here expressing her pain as you were.... I hope you realize people love you like crazy too. (*hug*)

2. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    shrimpz: I just read this thread and then looked at your profile. It conveys so much zest and such a positive outlook. Please share that with others, both now and in the future. We're here for you, and will continue to be.

3. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes seriously. Having been there myself...if I had had a firearm 4 years ago, I wouldn't be here today. It was someone who spoke up that saved my life, so I have to take that seriously if someone says they're suicidal. I'm glad you're okay now.

4. jane doe 53

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Almost every one goes through hell in one form or another; Some times I joke that we all are currently living in hell. its good though and thou it may not feel like it to you that someone would turn you in. Life is too dam short in the first place, exp. to make it even shorter. people that don't understand us use the excuse why are you hurting us by being who you are. they call us selfish. and then we find ourselves doing the same thing with some of our actions. I was told when I began that I need to take all the bad and let it roll off my back like water off a ducks back. I don't know what put you on overload but believe me it isn't worth it. just by staying alive I know that I have been putting a burr under other peoples saddles that were suppose to be close and care about me. after all my youth life of confusion and hell it feels good to have the knowledge that I am getting even. right now in my life each and every day is a struggle and I am not going to give in and give someone else the satification that they have their point proved. now while I might spend a lot of time secluded because I cant fit in either way anymore I will not allow these freaks to feel they were right. something I have taken totally to heart and I will say its not easy but remember you are not alone with these feelings in one way or another. you might think you have it bad just remember that there is always someone else that is in a worse situations or worse off in one form or another. I wish you the best and defently talk with people here because nothing is ever worth taking your life. I have studied this sight for almost a year before I finally signed up, and joined.

5. Romaine

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all