What heights do you prefer in a guy

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by hichat, Sep 24, 2013.

1. ConfusedRunaway

I prefer them taller than me, which isn't that hard since I'm 5'1 (around 5'4 with shoe inserts), but I like guys 5'7 to 5'10 (sometimes a little taller if I really like them).

2. LILuke

I'm 5'10", and I've been attracted to guys who were shorter than me, guys who were taller than me, and guys who were the same size as me. Height is not very high on my list of priorities tbh.

3. Mr96shyguy

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I guess someone who's roughly around my height (177cm), I like really tall guys though, but the tall guy must be comfortable with someone who's shorter than him

4. ianm

ianm Guest

I like them to be at list 5'10 rison why is because im 5'5 I always like taller guys. is that werid?

5. LinkLarkin

It's not a huge issue for me... but my preference would be for somebody about my height (5'5"), it just feels like there's less of a power imbalance.

6. Justme19

Justme19 Guest

A little over 185 cm is average not tall IMO. I grew up with a tall male 200 cm.... And my mom's uncle was tall too around 200. I always considered average a little over 185 securely at 186 and short male height be like my dad's height was 181cm an inch taller at the 6 foot mark i wouldn't consider that short or tall but average. 176cm is the shortest to me what short male height can be. Anything shorter is basically the height of a tall average or short female.

Preferentially I really like tall guys 190-210cm. I grew up around a lot of Dutch people so this isn't actually completely unattainable. Also I don't really care about height too much.

7. Yossarian

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am 5'10"; that or a couple of inches shorter is the height I usually find most attractive, but it is not an absolute; other things are more important.