1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by KyleD, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Passing regret

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The video is ridiculous, I will never see a sledgehammer the same way again... :eusa_doh:

2. swimmertriangle

I actually like the songs, but I feel like if she wanted to prove that she was "her own age" she would be acting mature and not doing all of these things.

3. Adi

Adi

Out Status:
    A few people
    She is probably the biggest attention w$£%e of all time. Her last 2 vids basically just scream "look at what s£$t I'm doing! LOOK AT ME!!!"

4. Harve

lol

5. Jimi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Art is subjective pretty much sums up her recent career moves. To her, it's her artistic expression to many of you, it's slutty.

The video was about her fiance, Liam. He was the wrecking ball and the sledgehammer she licked was her still liking the pain even though it was bad for her. The nudity was her being vulnerable.

I mean, but all people see is some naked girl swinging on a ball because they have really closed minds. I saw a post on Tumblr that summarized all the wrongful hate she's getting. It said: "Katy Perry does it, it's cute. Rihanna does it, it's beautiful. Britney Spears does it, it's sexy. Lady Gaga does it, it's artistic. Miley does it, she's a slut, a whore and desperate for attention."

Even if I was against the video, I would be the biggest hypocrite in the world. Lady Gaga is my favorite artist, but she wears little to nothing in almost all of her videos and live performances. But no one gives her crap about it.

6. musicrebel

The song is alright. I do like the metaphor of the video, but it wasn't my favorite. A lot of people say that they hate her style and how she should've kept her "old hair and cute style". Personally, I like her style. I just don't think how she acts fits it correctly. She's old enough to make her own decisions and I think people need to stop giving her crap about it. Just because she was a Disney star doesn't mean she needs to continue acting like she's 14. This rebellion probably is good for her, and she might tone down once all of the hype about her moves on to a different person.

7. Miley's new style is alright, but I prefer the old her. I don't hate her new style, but her old self was more preferable for me.

The song means so much but the music video kinda indirectly displays the meaning of the song because it's kinda sad. I would rather listen to the song rather than watch the video.

8. TeddyJavier

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I actually really like this song. I think it's been her best attempt at showing a more mature sound(though still really whiny).

I think overall the music video was pretty good. I don't get why people are freaking out about her being naked. If you got it, flaunt it. It's not like she was really showing anything. The only part I didn't like was the sledgehammer. Remove that ten seconds of footage and the video would be amazing.

9. Valerie

Valerie Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love the song and I actually liked the video. She's hot. Deal with it.