1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My boobs are too small....

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Holly, Sep 4, 2013.

1. Holly

I'm like a 32AA and I really hate it. I just don't feel feminine enough, and I'm always really jealous of girls with bigger breasts. Like, I'd be happy with a B cup. That would be amazing. I've never really thought about it, but now thinking about relationships and stuff, I just can't see any girl finding such small breasts attractive...

2. Aussir

If they don't like you as you are, it's not worth your time.

Don't worry about it too much and let things flow. Also, you're still growing so your breasts may still get a bit bigger.

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd give you mine if I could. You'd have to shave them before installing them, though. :slight_smile:

Lex

4. SlytherinGirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I agree, you still have time.I have the exact opposite problem, I think mine are too big! *shrugs* None of us are happy with what we have, thats just the way it is I suppose. I'm in the bigger C range, and always feel self concious about it. I always tried to cover them up in middle school because everyone else seemed smaller chested than me. Trust me, it will be so much easier if you just relax and give it time.

Of course, if you want there are always push up bras and such. Those can do wonders. I have a friend who is an A like you, and she got a proper push up bra. She went from and A to a B easily. It will help you feel a little more confident if you feel too concerned about breast size. :slight_smile:

5. Bryar Thorne

I'd give you mine if I could too.. Transitioning isn't easy when they're hard to bind. Honestly, when I was younger mine bothered me as well. I was a B until I was 18 and now at almost 22 Im an F.. Sometimes it's better to just be patient then worry, as this change. Even if you're a AA now, who knows what can happen in a few years :slight_smile: even so, sometimes hormones can help. Naturally I don't believe birth control is too much of a worry for you but you could always try some. I know there are a few that help with others things besides just pregnancy :slight_smile:

6. justjade

Can we trade? I'm a C-cup and would gladly take your problem. Mine are kind of hard to conceal, which works against me in a big way. When people see me, I can almost see them scanning me and then homing in on my boobs, then the little lightbulb goes off: "Tits = Girl!" Then I get ma'am'd. :dry:

---------- Post added 4th Sep 2013 at 04:54 PM ----------

Also, I've been on birth control, and I think it sucks. However, that's because I have estrogen disagrees with me for a lot of reasons. If you wanted you could try it. You're 17. You've got time to fill out. :slight_smile:

7. flatlander48

I wouldn't. I'd have to take mine out of the box for that...

8. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^ You could at least make a shop recommendation, though. :slight_smile:

Lex

9. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Small isn't bad and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! If I had them I'd want them small only they might look a bit odd considering the size of the rest of me!

Remember that (so I'm told) the best thing about breasts is not the size but the fact that someone is letting you play with them!

10. Stephany

I'm having mine done in the next year. I've always sat around the "B" area and really want a full C.

There are plenty of people who like them smaller. I have a close friend that says "more than a hands worth is a waste". So it just depends on the person.

11. Straight ally

Santiago de los caballeros, Dominican Republic
    Different people have different taste... Of course there are ideal size with are going to attract more people, but hey! Some girls(and guys for that matter) prefer small boobs, and you might have other phisical attributes that could be attractive to other.

Dont worry :slight_smile:

12. Lipstick Leuger

Let's trade! I am a 34 F and it gives me backaches and is hell on my budget buying special bras! I am not large anywhere except there. I prefer women with smaller breasts anyhow. They are just more attractive to me.

13. chartreuse

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Personally, I prefer girl with smaller boobs. I think they look better and more attractive. You could try wearing a push up bra if it would make you feel better, but there's many girls out there who like smaller boobs. You can have mine, I'm a 36 D, and I'm only 15! It's awkward, everyone says how jealous they are of you, and you're just like, "Thanks...?" My point is, love yourself for who you are. :slight_smile:

14. 143kc

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I've got the same problem.... The only solution I have discovered is to just appreciate the parts of your body that you do like ! :slight_smile:

15. Saint Otaku

Watch Black Swan and you'll feel better. Wait, no, that's terrible advice, that movie can't make anyone feel better.

16. Abbra

I wouldn't mind. I'm a lower B cup, so breast size isn't all that important to me. As long as you have both your nipples I can't see it being a huge issue.

17. Kat kanu

Hun im the same size as you and I have been for a while how ever turns out I like girls with small breasts I get to be closer to her heart. Im kinda happy mine are small I can play sports but still be cute without looking like im trying to show off ya know

18. RoguesWolfe

I agree with the others who talked about birth control. I was extremely small but then had to be put on birth control and bam they were like out of no where...of course I didn't like it but it does happen.

19. Holly

I've been on birth control for my acne for a year or two. Alas, there's been no improvement. I am rather thin, so I'm thinking it may be due to that, because there's no real fat on the upper half of my body...

Thank you for the suggestion of the push-up bras, I may have a look at that. And thank you to people who've said they'd find it attractive, it's boosted my confidence a bit!

20. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're 17; they're guaranteed to get bigger as a few years go by.

But really, small ones aren't bad. Quite to the contrary, I love them! I prefer little ones to the DD "bombshell" look because they're much cuter and usually more shapely. I'm not alone either; there tons of people out there who think smaller ones are better.