1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Haha f@gs are gross and are commiting a sin but lesbians are hot and thats cool brah!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JessicaWolfess, Aug 26, 2013.

1. mvjp

Re: Haha f@gs are gross and are commiting a sin but lesbians are hot and thats cool b

i never understood guys who got turned on if i was like getting with a girl or w/e like dude i wanna sleep with her not you dont touch me orrr guys who immediately ask for a threesome when they find out your bi or just assume that coz ur bi youll sleep with anyone its like seriously?! and then there's the arrogant cunts who are like try sex with me and ill "straighten you out i swear" it actually puts me further off men i swear i get less bi every day

2. TorreyGlory

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Re: Haha f@gs are gross and are commiting a sin but lesbians are hot and thats cool b

"Easier" is a subjective term, and raw visibility/legality is not a function of greater acceptance. Not even close.

But all of that is really beside my point. Playing the "who has it worse" game is counterproductive in the first place. Can't we just agree that we all have different-but-no-less-valid issues, and get behind one another?

3. sokk

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual

Thanks for agreeing with me :slight_smile:

Again, I'm NOT saying all lesbians have it perfect, or that lesbians are not facing homophobia and ignorance, they do. It's just that it's to a lesser degree than gay men. And yes, on a whole, I do think lesbians in general has it easier than gay men.

4. nichison

People are just plain stupid.

My best friend still gets freaked out whenever i say anything me being bi. The thing I don't get though, is that his ex girlfriend was bi. And he is currently friends with a bi girl with a girlfriend. He says that that is hot but me liking guys too kind of scares him. WTF!

5. sokk

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual

This is a wonderful example that kinda proves my point. Again, lesbians are definitely more accepted in society than gay men. I've seen hundreds of comments from straight men saying they find gays "gross", and that they don't like it when gay men "shove their sexuality in your face". However, they don't seem to have the same problem with lesbians or bi women, go figure.

6. TorreyGlory

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people

Sigh. It doesn't "prove" anything about anything. The plural of anecdote is not data.

Regardless, we have reached an impasse. Bowing out now. :smilewave

#66 TorreyGlory, Oct 14, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2013
  7. MrAllMonday

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

I like how you used the word "brah" lol. Yes I don't understand either.