1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You might be a middle aged lesbian if...

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by HopeFloats, Aug 26, 2013.

1. HopeFloats

You think it's hot when women tell you about the stuff they fixed, yard work they performed, home repairs they performed over the weekend.

Seriously, I got emails from two different women describing the hard labor they performed over the weekend and my first thought was how how that was. Is this a femme thing?

2. Biotech49

I'm not femme and I like to hear stuff like that. I like to fix things too. LOL

3. HopeFloats

Biotech, I was hoping you'd comment. I didn't know if it was a femme thing or not. I am overanalyzing everything of course but when I got the first email yesterday I was like, damn, that's sexy. It was from an old friend (actually the first woman I was ever with), who's coming to visit this weekend. Then I got an email from my local, current crush this morning about how sore she was from all the work she'd done over the weekend. Again, it struck me as very hot. I have no idea if these women knew I'd take it that way.

4. Dragonbait

Dragonbait Guest

Sorry ladies, I'd get hot if someone emailed me about the great massage, body wrap, or full body exfoliation they got over the weekend. Maybe even a pedicure, but dirt and sweat just doesn't do it for me... unless of course they were talking about hot springs, or mud baths, or... well, you get the picture.

5. Biotech49

My woman doesn't cook. I haven't cooked for her yet but I'm hoping she finds it "sexy".

I'm kind of a jill of all trades and mistress of none. I hate to sweat but don't mind getting dirty.

Yep, I like a woman who works hard in any way, shape, or form.

6. Femme

Nope. Hard labor doesn't get me hot. Massages and wraps and things make me envious but I wouldn't say hot.

So what do I find hot? I like a sweet smile, generally femme types and a sharp mind. Cute nerdy girls get me hot. Think sexy librarian with glasses.

7. DrWhoFan

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    To be honest I don't really believe in rigid butch/femme roles. My GF is superficially butch to look at but really quite femme in many ways -much more so with clothes than I am - but I am the one with long girly hair. Go figure! I've always identified with women doing butch mechanical things, was a long time I realised that's because I found it attractive!!

8. HopeFloats

I don't really buy into rigid b/f roles either. But during this coming out process I'm allowing myself to really feel and respond and acknowledge what I'm attracted to, for the first time ever.

9. Biotech49

Both my girlfriend and I would probably be classified as soft butch if you looked at us (me being more toward the femme side) but really, neither of us really cares. We are comfortable with who we are. Both of us wore a dress in the past year. Once. :roflmao: