1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Wentworth Miller Comes Out as Gay, Refuses Invitation to Russian Film Festival Read

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by BudderMC, Aug 21, 2013.

1. BudderMC

Wentworth Miller Gay: Prison Break Star Comes Out - UsMagazine.com

2. kresukun

Re: Wentworth Miller Comes Out as Gay, Refuses Invitation to Russian Film Festival R

My Gaydar worked on this one.

3. RisingSun

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: Wentworth Miller Comes Out as Gay, Refuses Invitation to Russian Film Festival R

I was thinking the same thing! Maybe my gaydar isn't completely broken.

4. Bolin

Wha....... *excited screeching*

5. Amerigo

OMG yess!!!!!!!!!! he has joined us!!!!!!!!!!!! :newcolor: good on him for declining.

6. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I actually had no idea he was gay but I'm not surprised. I can't say I'm surprised anymore when anyone comes out. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. Re: Wentworth Miller Comes Out as Gay, Refuses Invitation to Russian Film Festival R

:slight_smile:

8. Ticklish Fish

I don't watch Prison Break but damn, he's attractive.

9. Hiems

I agree. And his voice is alluring. His interview on Ellen gave me a good first impression of him :slight_smile:

10. Mhin

I love prison break, now I must watch it again :slight_smile:

11. Kamina

Good for him. More people need to start declining invitations to events in Russia in protest. It is horrible hiw people are being treated over there and denied their rights to love freely. Some of the comments on the article were pretty homophobic...

12. Tim

Tim

Just watched the miniseries Dinotopia that came out in 2002, and honestly, I thought that the entire time. xD

13. Dodonnas

Dodonnas Guest

This brings me great hope that all the men I am attracted too are in fact gay. So mega gay I might have a chance. :wink:

14. flight

Damn. That was unexpected in a very pleasant way. Just when i thought my gaydar wasn't broken... Oh wells. Good for him on making a stand in protest of Russia's stupid anti gay laws.

15. Ticklish Fish

How did y'all even have a tingling sense on your gaydar? I have like, no response...

16. Donnerschlag

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all

Chris Redfield of Resident Evil: Afterlife! *giggles*

17. Dodonnas

Dodonnas Guest

lol! I had the same thought! I just wanted to poke him till he was like, 'what do you want?"...to which I'd say.....

Kill more zombies. What were you thinking?

18. Gen

Gen

Yes, I knew it!!!

Apparently I wasn't the only one.

19. Re: Wentworth Miller Comes Out as Gay, Refuses Invitation to Russian Film Festival R

I know!!! AHH!!! He's SO hot!!!!

20. blueberrymuffin

It'll be funny seeing how they manage to squirm and reconcile the massive homophobia there, and the belief that gays have nothing to contribute, after they invited the guy.