1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interesting Fetish's

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Cloud, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Dodonnas

Dodonnas Guest

I'm not sure it's a fetish, but friends have labeled it as such.

I adore hands. You may not know but there are so many fascinating ways in which people grasp a pencil, lift a cup, or even point to an object. I often find myself staring at hands during movies, and even tend to stare at someone's hands if I am not familiar with them, just to give me some peace of mind in an uncomfortable situation.

I even tend to emulate particularly odd or unique hand gestures in my spare time. Much to the amusement of friends.

2. Oh and I forgot to include some things. I like being held against a wall by a guy. Kinda feels like bondage LOL

To be honest, I actually have a gun fetish. I like guys who can shoot (not at me tho xD)

3. partmin123

partmin123 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I have a slight D/s fetish, i also like furrys. I kind of like that group sex.

4. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    saggers/guys in shorts and guys in caps/hats.

5. Hrantou

Yay! Someone shares my obsession! (*hug*)

Also, guys in uniforms. Man those guys make me swoon like a little school girl :kiss:

And guys in glasses. I love nerdy type guys with glasses :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. HelmetBoi

Well, we're all different but personally the idea of being forced into restraints by a guy I really fancy (or being physically restrained by him in a painless but impossible to escape hold) is one I like. Sadly it hasn't happened yet but I'm hoping it will!

Well, I've been physically restrained by quite a few guys when playfighting but the bit with restraints hasn't happened yet...

#46 HelmetBoi, Aug 15, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2013
  7. SoupLord

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I have a huge tickle and foot fetish.

Bondage is nice too...
    I would like anyone with these fetishes to message me. I want to meet more like me!

8. Wiiluigi1998

Wiiluigi1998 Guest

I also have a fetish for fancy black/white striped hats or just really fancy ones. They make the person look so much better.

9. Mr96shyguy

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I don't know if this actually counts, this is gonna sound extremely bizarre and I am really embarrassed to admit this, but I have this weird sexual fetish called macrophilia (a giant fetish), that means that I can get instantly turned on by looking at hot male giants, or just someone who is really really tall and towers over everyone else who is at average height (like basketball players for instance). I've had it since I was little, and I think that was one of the main reasons why I was gay, but that time I never really understood what it was. Back then I adored giants because they were so huge and so powerful, they could wipe out the entire city by a single stomp of their foot. I actually got a boner while watching Gulliver's Travels. Gulliver's f***ing Travels.

I know, I really am a sick person :3 Please don't hate me. :frowning2:

#49 Mr96shyguy, Aug 16, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2013
  10. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're not sick. I wouldn't even call that a fetish. You just prefer tall men.

11. Bolin

Thighs, bubble or toned butts (I just want a lot be there to grab), calves, and feet (especially big feet). Basically just the entire pair of legs. If a guy has a meh/slightly below average upper body but killer legs, I'll consider him to be extremely hot regardless.