short hair

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by smartsunny, Aug 10, 2013.

1. lilgrack

I love short hair on girls and that's mainly because I know if they have it they love as much as I do when I cut my hair off, I think if you love how your hair is then you should keep it that way. Your hair is one part of your body your really have control over so use it to show yourself through it.

2. Diego89

Well, it depends, it doesn't go with all faces.

3. Valerie

Valerie Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I actually cut my hair shorter after my last post haha that's just how I love short hair.

Now I have this. (again, this is not me haha - took that from tumblr)
    [​IMG]

I really don't care if people don't like it, especially if I don't know them. If you don't like what you see, then look away! GO SHORT HAIR! (!!) :roflmao:

4. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I recently cut mine short even though it had been long for such a long time. I think it looks really cute and it frames my face (shoulder length). I also like short hair depending on the person. Some people just pull it off perfectly! I still prefer long hair on girls but I think short hair can also be super adorable and I'm glad I did it. I think short hair may actually look better on me than long... and it's super manageable and liberating! :slight_smile:

5. newdown

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Short hair on girls is great

6. sammy1

I PREFER long hair on girls but since i have never gone out with anyone in the 22yrs of my life i try not to b too picky LOL

7. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have short hair myself. Went from very long (longer than shoulder length) to short without even thinking twice. Not scary short but it's short enough to wear it in a spikey style. I thought about growing it out again but it's taking too damn long and it's looking untidy and shaggy so I'm going to cut it again this afternoon if all goes well. You should do what you feel is right for yourself. If you prefer short hair then it's nobody else's business. Some people may be put off by it, others will love it. As long as you wear it with pride then you'll do great :thumbsup: :wink:

8. misunfortunate

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Those people who didn't like your hair are crazy. Short hair on girls is so adorable and sexy and attractive and makes a great statement. There's just something about the feminine face with the short hair that I love. People will get over it soon (the fact that women 'aren't supposed to have short hair'). I just cut my super long purple and pink hair to a messy bob and dyed it brown. I expect I'll just keep cutting it shorter and shorter!

9. Bowtiesandstuff

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I love short hair on a girl, whenever I see a girl with short hair I automatically think they must be awesome with a really cool personality and usually it's true. I have really thick long hair and I'm planning to shave it all off for charity next year because I want to be part of the short hair club :lol:

10. FucSoc

FucSoc Guest

I love long and short hair equally. it really depends on the girl.. there are girls that more beautiful with short hair and there are girls who long hair suits them better

11. Holly

To be honest, as long as they like it, I don't care what kind of hair they have. Long or short, it's their choice :L

12. Batman

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've always had my hair pretty short, but I'm trying something a little new with it right now. I absolutely LOVE short hair on girls. Not that I don't absolutely love every other haircut on them. :grin:

13. BooksJeansTea

It depends on the person for me but it's your hair, dear. If you like it go right on rocking the short hair. It was a big change so it was probably the surprise more than anything that made them react that way. :slight_smile: