1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how old were you when you had your first kiss..

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by chercheur, Aug 9, 2013.

1. RooB

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My first real kiss was when I was 16. I was with some friends who I barley stated hanging around there were a couple of gay guys there and stared to play a spin the bottle game that became a make out orgy haha. Ended up having my first girl and guy kiss the same day.

2. Straight ally

Santiago de los caballeros, Dominican Republic
    19 with my highschool crush *o*...

I was with my whole class promotion in a house of one of them, we where celebrating that we had graduated 1 year ago.

We where receiving our year books (kind of late) then my turn happened and one of the classmates said, "Isha come here and give the book to Sebas" (Isha is the nick name of my hschool crush, Isabel...with btw, it was obvious to everybody that i had a crush on her, and that usually was something people liked to annoy the hell out of me , they even made us a forced fake wedding once).

And there was i , awkardly next to her, my arm over her neck(cause someone told me to,lol)she was reading out loud something on my yearbook (they told her to do that) when someone say:"okay, whatever! Now kiss!" And everybody began "kiss, kiss, kiss..." I didnt dared kissing her on the lips so i kissed her on the cheek and i heard people screaming "sebaaa noooo" "what are you doing" "dude!" And then they returned to "kiss, kiss, kiss...." So i looked at her, and she at me with a expresion of its okay do it. And then i kissed. It was the most embarrasing, and incredible, and awesome,and beautiful, and awkard and embarrasing and beautiful and embarrasing feeling ever (!):icon_redf:eusa_danc :dead :redface:

Then came the joking " oh , he just losed his vriginity" (son of a bitch:dry:slight_smile:, "look, he hwas an erection" (wasnt true, the blood was too busy making my face read and creating butterflies in the stomach). And well, that was my first kiss, now im waiting for my true first kiss, one gived and received out of mutual desire, and not because of my classmates assistance, preferably in a lonely placd.(still, the kiss was awesome :slight_smile:, its a good memory).

3. smartsunny

i was 16 with this guy i believed i was totally in love with. i had waited for it for so long but when it happened.... nothing. no fireworks. it was then when i started questioning my orientation.

4. Harve

I think it was 15, which is a little later than most but not by much. But four years later and three years after doing everything else, I've still not had anal sex. Bleh.

5. SohoDreamer

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Only last year, when I was 16. But since then I've made out with loads of people (mostly girls) and also lost my virginity so I guess after the first one it sort of gets easier.

6. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

My first kiss was this year :icon_redf very late considering I'm not young anymore.

It was drunk, and I didn't like it...

7. Connor22

13 with a girl, it was scary and weird

17 with a guy, it was surprising and scary and weird, but also pretty cool haha

8. timo

I was super late but I never really cared for it.

9. Valerie

Valerie Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Never been kissed by a girl. My first kiss with a boy was when I was 6 hahaha.. :s

10. gordilocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    not had it yet :/

11. Milhouse

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ummm, never? I'm 25.

Earlier this year, someone posted on Facebook suggesting we respond by using movie titles to describe our sex lives. I chose: "'Never Been Kissed' and slowly working my way towards 'The 40 Year Old Virgin'." :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    Aw, yeah, I feel you. I haven't had to wait nearly as long as you (yet), but I can imagine it. I'm actually glad to see someone older than me in here to make me feel less alone, heh. Sorry.

I just never felt attracted to people really, and I'm not able to be a very social person like I'd want to be. It really limits my opportunities for anything to happen. I don't really mind the no kiss part, but the cuddling and physical contact is what I want most and have never had. :/

12. Dented

Still haven't. Not particularly bothered by it either, really.

13. Pat

Pat

Hmm.. 8? It was a boy :slight_smile: Damn he was cute lol.

14. LinkLarkin

Don't feel bad! I'm older than you and I've never been kissed either :slight_smile: Mind you, I've only been out a few weeks so it would have been unlikely for me to ever bump into a guy that would be into me, now I'm more comfortable with myself I'm going to start looking in more sensible places. Because I know how you feel about how lonely it is to be a first base virgin!

Really glad to see you're back by the way Stefani :grin: (*hug*)

15. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had my first kiss at around 12, and my first kiss with a guy at 13.

16. magic

my first kiss was only a kiss on the cheek when i was 13 with a random girl and i havent had one since... and i still havent kissed a guy yet

17. Gibson85

Whew I feel embarrassed I don't know how old I was.. Think I was 16 and got my first kiss from a girl. I was referring to myself as a girl at the time because i didn't know the word being trans at the time.

18. Stripe101

19. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First "fun" kiss was when I was 13 or so. A peck on the cheek.

First "real" kiss was in college. And it was my first "Damn, I want a LOT more of this" feeling.

Next real kiss was when I finally got to have sex with a guy. At age 25. Been making up for lost time since.

Lex