Thoughts on leaked Lady Gaga song?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by David2231, Aug 7, 2013.

?

Thoughts on it?

1. Love it ♥

12 vote(s)
    41.4%
  2. I don't like it or hate it, it's okay.

11 vote(s)
    37.9%
  3. It sucks...

6 vote(s)
    20.7%
  1. kem

kem

Even though I stopped listening to lady gaga 18 months ago, I was looking forward to ARTPOP, but I hope not all of it is like this... It's a horrible mix of everything and I hate it. It's bad. Like, most of GaGa's previous stuff (post-Fame, that was like was okay. It was decent pop, some songs were nice and catchy but nothing stellar. This is just sad.

David Bowie once said in an interview that when writing lyrics, if he couldn't come up with something clever he tried to come up with something that didn't make sense. I think GaGa's taken that piece of advice a little bit too close to heart, it's like she's not even trying anymore. Like wtf I have no idea what this song is about. Is it about burqa being a symbol of oppression? Or a symbol of religious pride? Conflict between religion/culture and sexual desire? Or just a random mix of hot buzz-words, I don't know... Well, at least she's experimenting so that's good.

Let's just hope this is an unfinished version because GaGa's music has never been this chaotic and ugly.

#21 kem, Aug 13, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2013
  2. Moodlighter

Moodlighter Guest

I fail to see how she was ever boundary pushing.

3. catboy

I really like the sound of it!

4. brock900

brock900 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay