1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guys in Uniform

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Beware Of You, Aug 3, 2013.

1. wickerpark

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Prince Harry in army attire <3 I bet I could make him feel like a prince.
    Give me a man in a police or army uniform, or a nice suit or tux any day of the week, please and thank you.

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Today I did not go to my lab in the morning because I was finishing some homework. I decided to work in a nearby building where most of the health/medical classes are, and I couldn't help but admire the hot medical students in their white coats. Lots of future Dr. McDreamys there. :grin:

3. Foxface

I wore mine for 10 years and my partner loves it. She said it wasn't just visually appealing, but my confidence rose. She also said she loved when I became a Seargent and led others...

I miss those days

Foxface

4. Ridiculous

For some reason I really dislike uniforms, and suits (especially suits). I almost always think they look terrible.

5. Pocky

They're not a massive thing for me, but considering the replies here it's all the more reason to finish my degree and embark on the Police academy xD

6. ChloeAllison

Ah yes interns. My Aunt (who practically raised me) has a group of interns every year and would call them her little ducks. Cause I ran around the hospital so much all of them knew me...My first male crush was one of her interns :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Something about white coats makes them seem so cool :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. LILuke

Not quite the same, but I do have a thing for guys and gals in sports jerseys. >><<