1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you think "Gay Chicken" is homophobic?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Beware Of You, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Beware Of You

The "game" where two guys slowly move in to kiss each other, and the one who backs off first is the "Chicken"

Being in the closet at school I hated it, I didn't want to out myself and well I didn't like them thinking being gay is a joke.

2. LinkLarkin

Difficult one. I can see why it would be considered offensive but I think it's just a bit of fun. I think it would be hilarious to play "straight chicken" at some point, I don't think straight people would be bothered by that.

I think anybody who was really, genuinely homophobic would not go near this game. So I guess my overall answer is that it may be ignorant in some cases but not particularly homophobic.

3. ForgottenRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    No. Two guys kissing each other is a pretty straight thing to do. I mean, if you don't, then that means you are afraid you'll like it xD
    It's an easy gay test! At least that's how I see it.

4. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I could easily win "Straight Chicken." I've kissed like, 3 guys without even enjoying it after all!

I always used to dream someone I liked played Gay Chicken with me... I could easily win that too. :lol:

5. Abbra

I would win straight chicken. Hell, I've kissed several guys simply because I was dared to.