1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When did you realize you were whatever sexuality you are?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by treeofleaves, Aug 1, 2013.

1. treeofleaves

I first realized on valentines day when i was 15..or maybe that was when i accepted.

anyway what is you guyzers story...how old were you when you realized? how did you realize?

:bang:

2. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It's hard to say really, the signs were there before I ever became a Teenager, I just didn't understand what they meant, the feelings became stronger once I became a Teenager & the thing Straight Guys call just experimenting, was a chance for me to do Gay things, without having to come out of the closet :slight_smile: not sure what my Straight Friends would think now, if they found out I was Gay though :roflmao:

3. LinkLarkin

It first struck me that I was attracted to men when I was twelve. I first began questioning whether this meant I was gay at fifteen/sixteen, but went into denial. I started to come out of denial when I was eighteen by telling myself I was bisexual, then I finally accepted that I am gay when I was nineteen. Which is relatively recently really, which is why I haven't fully come to terms with it yet.

4. Starry Eyes

Starry Eyes Guest

I'm still trying to figure myself out to be honest, though I am pretty sure I'm bi.

5. Britishskittles

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    starting getting attraction to girls at 13 but denied it till 17 when I tried to be bisexual , accepted being a lesbian at 21

6. I have always known, but finally accepted it when I was 12.

7. maracont

The awkward area between bible belt and large city
    I was twelve when I began thinking I was bisexual. Really though its probably this summer when I really accepted it and came out to some people and started being more and more attracted to guys.

8. Fiddledeedee

Seeing Pippa Middleton at the Royal Wedding shortly after I hit 14 made me realise I liked girls (prior to that, I had had no inkling of it, though looking back I know I did). For perhaps a couple weeks I was on an emotional rollercoaster and reading up on everything I could about LGBT topics and wondering about sexuality and religion and so on, but I accepted it and was comfortable with it quite quickly, though the speed with which this happened made me wonder whether it'd be a phase that would go away again.

9. UndercoverGypsy

I had my first crush on a guy in grade 6, but I denied the shit out of it. I first realized I'm gay in the summer between grades 6 and 7.

10. ron IL

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i always thought i was bi, until the age of 13 when i accepted the fact that i'm gay and i'm only attracted to boys.

11. FightingShadows

I was maybe 3 or 4. I remember watching Barney and thinking the kid who played Michael was cute haha

12. srslywtf

was always open to the idea of being with a guy, but had convinced myself i was into girls up until really.. earlier this year? kinda last year, but didn't totally accept/understand myself until this year.

I'm straight up gay ( :lol: )

13. partmin123

partmin123 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I only realized who i really was two years ago, so i was eleven. now i can t go a day without thinking about being gay

14. Hrantou

I knew since I was little that I liked guys when I had crushes on guys in the cartoons I watched. I didn't really know what gay was until junior high when I had a major crush on a football player. After that, I knew that I was gay.

15. Exstatic

I think when I was 5 yrs old... it started with the interest about the rainbow colors

16. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Started wondering at 12, and realized when I was 13.

17. Sal

Sal Guest

I've always liked girls since I was a little kid. Didn't know what it was called, but I knew I liked them. In elementary school whenever the girls decided to play house no one would want to play the guy parts so I'd volunteer. I had so many wives and girlfriends back then.

18. FucSoc

FucSoc Guest

I realized i'm attracted to girls at - 5.25.13 xDxD true

19. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

I was 19 when I started seriously questioning my sexual and romantic interests (or, as often as not, the lack thereof). I developed a crush on a female friend and for the first time acknowledged that if I do end up with a life partner, I would want them to be female. I still don't know what my sexuality is, however.

20. Grrrr331

I've always liked girls when I was really young, but until recently in the summer I discovered the LGBT stuff and really, really realized that I was gay.