1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Console do you use?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by ScatteredEarth, Jul 22, 2013.

?

What console do you use?

1. Xbox 360

27 vote(s)
    49.1%
  2. Playstation 3

17 vote(s)
    30.9%
  3. Wii

21 vote(s)
    38.2%
  4. Wii-U

4 vote(s)
    7.3%
  5. Playstation 2

19 vote(s)
    34.5%
  6. Xbox Classic

4 vote(s)
    7.3%
  7. Standard PC

19 vote(s)
    34.5%
  8. Modified PC

9 vote(s)
    16.4%
  9. True Gaming PC

8 vote(s)
    14.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Oxelotl

Predominantly PS3 at the moment, although I have periods where it's predominantly Wii. Sometimes I'll go back on the PS2, or N64 as well. I also want to get a Wii U sometime soon, as there's finally enough games on there that has piqud my interest to get one.

2. ScatteredEarth

I don't know. Back when I was getting one of the next gen consoles like 2 years ago, I had the choice of the Xbox and PS3. I chose the PS3 because I didn't feel like paying for the online multiplayer and I thought the PS3's XMB menu was easier to navigate than Xbox Home. Not to mention we always happen to get a better port of Netflix for some reason.

---------- Post added 23rd Jul 2013 at 11:15 AM ----------

Because nobody likes to hear other people's opinions on something that opposes their console. Like for instance I said that I think the PS3's menu was easier to navigate and that we got a better Netflix port. That could be debatable but it's all about preference and the thought that you're right and everyone who opposes you is wrong.

3. Valkyrimon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wii and Wii U here though I had a PS2 in the past. I do plan on getting a PS4 as an accompaniment to it at some point (FF15 and KH3 are just amazing looking).

4. Abbra

Wii and Playstation 2 are the most current ones I own. I tend to play my classic consoles and handhelds more often though. The Gamecube is probably my favorite console of mine. I'm going to try and get a Wii U when I get the money and I miiiiiight spring for a Playstation 4 at some point in the next couple of years, because I missed out on a lot of good games this generation.

5. ScatteredEarth

I can't wait to see what Naughty Dog has for the PS4. I can remember playing the very first Crash Bandicoot game around 2001 and fell in love with the company ever since. It's amazing how far they've come.

6. ArcaneVerse

I played PS2 until xbox 360\ps3 came out and then I switched to Xbox, wasn't going to pay 1k for a console. Turns out I love Xbox controllers, cant stand the PS ones they are soo uncomfortable and suck for FPS imo.

I also play PC games every now and then, mostly I play WoW. I prefer console gaming for most types of games.

Already pre-ordered my Xbox One. Will prolly get a ps3 when it drops more in price to play some PS exclusive games I missed out on. Will also grab a PS4 eventually.

Both consoles are so alike its amazing there is so much drama about them really. I do have to say though that I hated all the crap the Xbox one got when it was announced, some of it was deserved but honestly people didn't even give it a chance, or even bother to look into the console more then their initial reactions.

The one thing that made me loose a little faith in PS as a company was their "how to share games on a PS4" video, which was a display of Apple level douchy-ness.

I do miss the old days of SNES and N64.

7. lukeluvznicki13

Xbox is the best! :icon_bigg

8. Deb

Deb

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    PS3, and 360, use 360 more for gaming, but have been using the PS3 more lately. Mostly because of The Last of Us.

9. Hysteria

I mainly use my Xbox 360 to game, since it's my preferred console for FPS games. I also use the Wii from time to time.

10. Stripe101

I use a PS3 and a gaming computer. I've always loved Playstation. There's nothing like curling up to a great game on the couch. COUGH Shadow Of The Colossus. COUGH.

I put gaming pc because my new laptop is kick ass. I've got an NVIDIA GT 740 graphics card. WOO WOO!

11. Stripe101

Your arguement is invalid. Please try again.

12. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    X360, PS3, Wii, PS2, modified PC (my school laptop with upgraded RAM) and true gaming PC. My desktop was an off-the-shelf special, but it's really good to begin with, and has upgraded RAM as well so I can play pretty much everything. Not everything on HIGH, but I don't worry about system requirements at all when looking to buy.

13. Goodnyte

I use a standard PC right now. However, I am saving up money for a Razer Blade

14. BuyTheStars

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Xbox
    Wii
    Wii U
    Playstation 2
    True Gaming PC