1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have you ever taken a nudie shot on your cellphone for your significant other?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Beware Of You, Jul 19, 2013.

?

Ever taken a nudie of youself for your other?

1. Yes

35 vote(s)
    32.1%
  2. No

74 vote(s)
    67.9%
  1. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Um lol why would you have a 'nudie shot' on your cell phone for your significant other? Shouldn't he already have intimate knowledge of what your nude body looks like from actual in-person contact? Why would he need a pic on a phone?

Of course I don't have a significant other, so I can't really answer this question.

Though I do have 'nudie shots' (lol that sounds so juvenile) on my phone.

However as long as you keep your face out of the pics, I don't think it's going to do any harm. Ultimately a lot of human bodies all look alike below the neckline.

2. photoguy93

It is a conscious act. I wasn't forced to do it. My decision to do it was immature; I finally had guys who would *care* .. blah blah blah, the usual. It's crazy. I just want others to know that this stuff happens, and not to make it out to be the worst thing in the world, because it did happen. I'm glad you all were able to handle it; I wasn't. So please, share your tips and tricks and maybe others won't have to deal with it. Now that would make a great support thread!

3. catoptriclenses

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    yes I have :icon_redf

4. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Actually, I think you have the seeds for some valuable support in what you just said: if people think about, in advance, what their motivations are, that helps a whole lot. The notion of "a guy who cares" should give one pause, if one thinks about it: What's going on for me, that makes it so important to have "someone care"? If I'm confident and comfortable with myself, then having someone who's interested in me is nice, but not cruclal to my sense of well-being. As soon as I externalize my ability to be happy... what I really am chasing after isn't happiness, but validation.

And further to that: For someone who genuinely cares about you as a person, seeing you naked shouldn't be important. If it becomes a "Well, if you really cared/trusted/whatever, you'd send naked pics" then that's a gigantic warning sign that the person does not really care.

Finally, I firmly believe that most people put no effort (likely because they're unaware there are even ways to put effort into it) into learning about their sexual selves. We all masturbate, but very, very few of us put conscious thought or effort into that activity, in part because of shame issues and the idea that we're "settling" by learning to enjoy ourselves. And there's a lot to learn that not only helps us better connect with others sexually, but improves our own experience as well.

5. Beware Of You

He was abroad for a month, he wanted it for his amusement so to speak.

6. blaidd drwg137

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I have quiet a few times when i was younger

7. catoptriclenses

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nudie shots are like the reason Snapchat was invented :lol:

8. Hudson

Does it have to be significant other? What about friend with benefits, etc?

9. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Bump because I just saw this :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Personally, the pictures are more than "here is what I have" and more of "this is hot because of what he is doing/showing in the picture". And while you can know how your partner looks like, having a picture to look at is a powerful thing. Its the same reason why many of us have pictures of our family members hanging around our houses or even in our wallets. Our memories are not the best and we like to look at pretty stuff.

Also, there are many kinky stuff that you can try one time, but you want to keep the memory of what you did. Sort of like taking pictures of that one cool camp you went to that one summer lol It just so happens that sex is involved. And its fun to go through the pictures together in the future and be like "oh, yeah that was a hot night".

But yeah, there are plenty of reasons :slight_smile:

10. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^ Just to add to that, I have a personal experience

So this isn't my first internet relationship. But it's the strongest by far.

My first internet relationship had LONG phone calls between the two of us. One of them which, after I had just gotten out of detention (for being late to class), included the request for me to sext him.

I ended up not doing it for several reasons:

1. I don't want to be responsible for people finding my dick on my phone pictures, even if it's myself

2. Sexting was considered taboo at the time

3. The biggest reason is that if someone's going to see my naked body, it's going to be in person. I don't want to lie, I don't want to mislead anybody. Plus, if I'm going to have a relationship, I want it to be because we legitimately love each other. Not because we like to see each other's junk.

Take that, conservatives.

11. KingdomKeyDK

I don't have a significant other, so there's no point

12. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have, he's the only one between us that likes seeing me naked.

13. leer

on a few occasions i have .

14. castle walls

The main reason I wouldn't is that I'm not a big fan of pictures of people (regardless of who is in them). I guess I don't really see the point in most situations.

I see we think pretty similar in this area. I won't judge anyone that does it but I have never done it and I would never do it. Once you send something out there, you have no control over what happens to it. That is one of the last things I need to pop up when a future employer (or my current employer for that matter) looks around. This is especially important because, as a female, the backlash from society will be much worse for me than it would be for most males. I'd probably be out of a job.

Possible negative future consequences aside, it still wouldn't be something I'd be interested in doing. Just not my thing

15. wowiemio

we both do that sometimes

16. ScatteredEarth

What Chip was saying all seems to make sense but when you boil right down to it, it isn't what we read or learn that drives us to do the things we do. It's simply being in the moment and feeling a sense of "I'm not doing anything wrong" even if it's only for 2 seconds. You can't dwell on the past and in the future something's going to happen to shame the future generation again, that's how life works basically.

17. Hrantou

Never had a Significant Other, but if I did I probably would. They would probably have to take a bullet for me before i did though :slight_smile: :lol:

And this is what I would use. :thumbsup:

18. LelliLou

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    in past relationships with men yes i have i kinda felt pressured too :/