Cramps in calf and feet

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Biotech49, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Biotech49

Am I the only one who gets cramps in my calves and feet after sex? Never during, and never directly after when I am in her arms (or she in mine). It is always after I fall asleep. They wake me up! The cramps in my calf will often twist my feet sideways and out and it is difficult to stand on them to release the cramp.

Could it be from curling my toes or something when I have an orgasm? Just wondering. It is not a problem I have EVER had before and I have no intention of giving up lesbian sex! BTW, hetero sex never gave me any satisfaction if you know what I mean, which is why I am only have cramps now. :lol:

2. Flutters1980

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lol, I haven't had sex in years, so I can't relate, but I do get an itch on the bottom of just my right foot after having a really intense orgasm!

3. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Not after. Cramps, and painful ones, in my calves during ... you know ... doing what guys do before going to sleep, to sleep a little better.

4. Lindsey23

Calcium helps prevent leg cramps, I don't know why but it works.

5. dontuwishgui

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I found this helpful advice on CNN...

Daily stretching and muscle strengthening can be very useful in preventing cramps. Stretching the muscle group during the cramp attack can be helpful in relieving it.

Chloroquine or the similar compound quinine (an ingredient of tonic water) has been prescribed to prevent cramping. Chloroquine has recently fallen out of favor.

Calcium channel blockers have become the preferred first medical treatment for cramping in patients who get them often for unknown reasons.

A few people find that a daily dose of vitamin B complex prevents cramping.

6. Nick07

Everyone here swears on Magnesium when it comes to cramps. It's usually recomenden to combine it with calcium. Bananas seem to have them both ideally balanced. But I am not sure how many you would have to eat lol