1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can't tell if she likes me back...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by KingdomKeyDK, Jul 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingdomKeyDK

So my best friend, who I've had feelings for for a while know said she broke up with her boyfriend. I had already told her that I liked her a while back, it she said she didn't like me back. She has a best friend who likes me also, but I like my friend more. I keep thinking she is trying to give me up for her friend. She had already told me that she liked me before, but she said because me and her friend looked happier together, she just gave up. I know that I like her back, but I don't know what to do. I've tried asking her on a date but she refused and said she couldn't. Is it really that she doesn't like me anymore or is it that she's trying to help out her friend?

---------- Post added 15th Jul 2013 at 02:55 PM ----------

Anyone?...

2. KingdomKeyDK

3. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, if you know she likes you, and you've asked her to go out before, but she still refused, then I think that's your answer, unfortunately. The only really certain way to know how she feels is to ask her, or to tell her how you feel, and if she won't respond to that, then there's not much you can do.

4. Blondeye

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  5. Fiddledeedee

Hi guys,

This thread is from several months ago. The OP has probably moved on by now, so I'm locking it. Please check dates before you post. :slight_smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.