1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Martin, Jul 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrBrightside

It is now 10am, and its bed time :slight_smile:

2. Tim

Tim

Watching a few TV shows today made me realize:

If for some reason, I ever get married, I will probably have something similar to bridesmaids, but probably called Groomsmaids or some other name. xD Along with Groomsmen, because why exclude anyone I'm close to? But I got to thinking watching things like Bridezilla.

Why do brides constantly make their friends feel like they look horrible just so they stand out? You should make your friends love how they look, so they have amazing memories at your wedding, and not just remember how bad they felt wearing something hideous.

I never see the grooms make their male friends dress in horrendous tuxedos. Hell, I'd honestly prefer a casual wedding with people wearing what they want, but if whoever I'm with wanted it formal, I'd do it. xD

That is, if I ever do actually get married. Lol.

I just think weddings should be not only about you and the other person. I know that's a silly thing to think, but a wedding should be a celebration of spending the rest of your life with someone. Your friends and family should remember that day as a day they loved, not one where they felt miserable, or remember people looking ugly or uncomfortable. I feel weddings should be about everyone involved. The main attention is on the couple, obviously, but that doesn't mean make everyone else feel uncomfortable in formal wear if they don't like it, or giving someone an ugly outfit to make yourself stand out more.

...and that concludes a random thought from the mind of Tim. xD

3. Ohhai

I agree! If I ever get married, I want everyone to dress how they want and feel awesome xx

4. Jonas

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Im ugly so Im bad and I should feel bad.

5. Ohhai

Fuck this Indian summer. I'm hiding inside until the weather gets autumnal again.

6. Zac

Zac

(*hug*)

---------- Post added 22nd Sep 2013 at 08:47 PM ----------

Had to go out for ages today :frowning2: feel so uncomfortable in my own skin

7. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank God for the warm weather. :slight_smile: Feels like spring at last. Unfortunately, this summer might be a nightmare.

8. RawringTiger

Exercise and Dancing

Pfft Who needs em

9. KazTastic

I hope the weather is warm-ish at 6am tomorrow when I start work, it's not fun spending 10 minutes waiting for the ice on my car to melt...

I've started coming out as trans. One person thinks I'm overthinking, the other one seems to be accepting.

10. Eric

I hate morning shifts. v_v

11. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Apparently I have major issues with authority. I wonder why. Maybe I actually, deep down, want to be in charge, rather than do as others say. I always thought I'd hate beig a leader. Hmm. This could be fun.

Then, as I was approaching the gallows yesterday (heading to work, as people who don't think of it as a death sentence would call it), it hit me like a ton of bricks:

[​IMG]

I also have some jealousy issues I need to resolve.

[YOUTUBE]ah5gAkna3jI[/YOUTUBE]

I'm sorry if the bricks distort the thread for some of you, I wanted them as large as possible for emphasis...

12. BudderMC

Woke up early. Started the day by baking brownies. Then shower, laundry, and video games. Hanging out with some of the most awesome people I know later. Today is shaping up to be a good day.

Life is really busy though lately. I realize now that I spent all of my free time on games or EC because I had nothing else to do. Now I have to make time for EC. :lol:

13. Bolin

Having chili for breakfast

was not

a

good idea.

14. Tim

Tim

I just read multiple posts in here at once, and somehow, it merged into a mixture of Hannah Montana's You'll Always Find Your Way Back Home and Rebecca Black's Friday.

"You wake up, it's warm and it's sunny. Gotta grab my bowl, gotta eat my chili." etc. I don't know why that happened, but it was really weird. I've never experienced something like that. The song was actually playing in my head. It's not a real song.

15. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well, no sense in typing "I've returned from my journey, with beer and Gardetto's!" when the bag is now empty.

16. hichat

Thinking of some hot guys...

17. Tim

Tim

Most days, my Bells Palsy doesn't hurt. I just can't move the right side of my face.

But there are days like today, where, I assume because my muscles haven't be exercised in that side of my face for years, where there's excruciating pain.

Ever since the Bells Palsy as well, when I open my mouth wide and close it again, it feels like the right side of my jaw is like, popping in and out of like, a socket, which just adds to more pain.

I just want this pain to stop today. ;_; It's all I can think about right now. ~.~

18. JessRae

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Why I'm not having a girlfriend for these past 5 years of my life? Am I that terrible person? or is just that I'm not suitable for anybody?. I guess I'll be forever alone then.

19. timo

Today it has become painfully clear that I still don't have my priorities straight when it comes to uni work. I should have started sooner I need more time.

20. BooksJeansTea

So... is there an LGBTQ dictionary somewhere because my brain hurts? It's been suggested that I'm "blue jean femme". Of course, I kind of like the sound of it (jeans!) but then I realized that there are about idk... a million other labels and I had no idea they even existed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.