<3 Hannah Hart

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by srslywtf, Jul 10, 2013.

1. srslywtf

Shout out to all the rest of you in the closet:icon_bigg

COMING OUT (Ch. 5) The Closet - YouTube

It's not a particularly informative video, but.. it was thanks to her I finally acknowledged/realised/allowed myself to be my true self :thumbsup: I could have gone on repressed for years longer if not for her videos!

I am working on a video response, not sure if it will see the light of day :rolle: we'll see how it goes. I'm not sure I can say all I want to say in a reasonable amount of time without gushing like a raging fanboi

Whether I do anything with it or not, I'm planning on documenting all of my coming out/becoming my true self process. At the very least I need practise editing video footage, need practise recording, need practise in front of cameras, need practise speaking, etc...
    I studied digital media a bit aaaaages ago, I just never got round to using it. This seems like an opportunity to catch some true experience as it unfolds. Also I'd love if some of you guys wanted to get involved and do the same! That would really be something.

Anyway, Hannah Hart.. if you don't know her, get to know!!
    main channel:

youtube.com/user/myharto

First I fell in love with my drunk kitchen.. cos I like getting drunk and i love cooking.

Then I thought I was in love with hannah...

Then I found out she was gay and was like.. aww why am i still watching this?

Then I realised I was envious/jealous of her.

Then I saw her vlog series 'coming out'... and all of a sudden I'm like

:eek:

wait? surely not..:eusa_doh:

Yep.

:eek:

And all of a sudden everything in my life made sense. (!) I mean I was already questioning alot, this just kinda. .sealed it. Then I had the draem I mentioned in the dreams thread and that was that. No more lying to oneself. Let life begi!n

2. Kamina

Oh my god this video is up! I'm obsessed with hannah! And same thing, I watched her MDK then I found out she was gay and had daily vlogs and then I found the coming out chapters. I pretty much watched the first one and was like yep... I'm gay... then I realised I had a crush on her :icon_redf :lol:
    (!) Now she is one of my boggest role models have you seen her Hello Harto tour videos?? I love that her meet and greets are to do volunteer works at local food banks. It's an awesome idea!

3. IntoTheDeep

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hannah Hart is absolutely one of the most beautiful people on the internet, inside and out. I've been a fan of hers for a couple of years. She's such a great role model and is genuinely funny, sweet, and entertaining to watch. I highly recommend anyone who doesn't know her look her up immediately. You won't regret it.

4. srslywtf

I've literally watched every one more than once! :icon_bigg
    She's such an amazingly positive person, definitely someone i look up to

I sure hope she comes to australia sometime...

I also have to thank hannah hart for introducing me to my first legit mancrush...

[YOUTUBE]nIvOqHfia2s[/YOUTUBE]

Andrew Huang :icon_redf

5. Amerigo

she is so nice!

6. freedom200

freedom200 Guest

oh my god that video actually got to me, and im not joking.... i do actually feel alone right now and even though im only hiding a small part of me, i feel that it's consumed my whole identity and i can't be myself anymore . Im dying to get out of the closet but I don't know who to tell or who to trust, im scared of peoples reactions. what if they don't accept me??
    god, i cant take it.

enough of my personal problems though. I love Hannah she's awesome and so funny.

7. Deb

Deb

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    That video is awesome, really echoed how I feel at the moment. Glad I got a few people in my closet with me though, that really helps.

Love watching her other video's as well, MDK is hilarious. Found out about her when she was on Wil Wheaton's show Table Top, and have been watching ever since. Great stuff.