The First Person You Were Attracted Too?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by PurpleRose, Jul 10, 2013.

1. biggayguy

My first crush and kiss was the girl next door. We were both nine and snuck behind the garage so mom wouldn't see us. First kiss with a boy was on the bus at eleven. He was cute but a little nuts.

2. 800xcrunner

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Interestingly enough, I hit puberty really early, and I think the first person I had a crush on was one of my dad's friends at 9 years old. But like others have said, at 9, I had no idea! So, at 14 when I kissed my first person/guy, it opened up my attraction for men. I had a crush on this guy Emiliano from 14 until I graduated high school! He was definitely my first real gay crush!

3. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

A boy in 6th or 7th grade I think. 7th was the first "crush" or infatuation I had and 12th the first relationship. none of them amounted to anything~

4. Batman

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not sexually, but I remember thinking "I want that." about a kid named Zack, in SK who had a habit of colouring his tongue with markers. Zack ended up being a very attractive male. I knew I had great taste :slight_smile:

5. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My first "crush" was on a girl. It wasn't until years later that it wasn't a crush, it was just me being the romantic that I was trying to get someone...someone that i just liked as a friend. Denial is such a powerful concept.

6. FindingMyself

My first crushy crush was on a guy in sixth grade but I was really just expecting myself to like him; I now know the difference between accepting someone's attractiveness and actually being drawn to them. I didn't consider girls until after a while of my neighbor "practicing" kissing on me for any of her future boyfriends. I continued my crush on her for a while.

7. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My first crush was a beautiful red-headed girl in my 6th grade art class. I guess this is also when puberty kicked in. I don't know who my first gay crush was. I was in the honors math program and had almost the same classmates each year in middle school; I had a big crush on one of the athletic guys in our batch (he looked so hot in track pants!).

8. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The first girls I noticed, who I pretty much fell in love with at first sight, were my neighbors. I had just moved with my family to a new city and well...one day, I was walking down the street. All of a sudden my neighbor yelled at me from her front door, she asked me if I wanted to meet her daughter. Oh, my gosh! She (Ebony) was absolutely gorgeous. My other neighbor's name was Angela; I spotted her at the corner store from where I lived and I was blown away. We were inseparable, but I kept my feelings to myself.

However, they were not the first. I liked my best friend Brittnay and my cousin's neighbors. One girl (Karen), she lived across the street from her, and Courtney who I actually used to play house with. Last, but not least, my 1st/2nd teacher :slight_smile: So, I was pretty young when I developed feelings for girls, quite a few I might add. And it didn't stop there...the list goes on :grin:

#28 pinklov3ly, Jul 10, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2013
  9. Sal

Sal Guest

I experienced my first crush when I was 13. A new girl transferred to my school and I was asked to show her around. At first I was annoyed at having to interact with someone but she turned out to be as quiet and shy as I was. As the year passed I got to know her better and found that we had a lot in common. I felt safe with her and actually looked forward to school just so i could see her.

10. RueBea85

RueBea85 Guest

The first person I remember being attracted to was my grade 5 teacher. She was the most beautiful woman I thought I had ever seen at the time. I've always had a thing for older women lol.

11. RocketMoose27

I had a slight crush on my 5th grade teacher, dat red hair though! :icon_wink

12. OneLittlePoet

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Probably my friend Alexis... The one that made me really understand that I was attracted to girls was a redhead named Linda in eighth grade.

13. Thaliondae

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was 10 and he was 11. He was in the year above me at school. I was the lead in the school play and he was the lead villain. There was a point where I had to confront him and I took it as a chance to push him to the floor and straddle him as if threatening but really just to be near him. The teachers said it was too rough though and he said he didn't like it, it as at this point I realised not every boy liked boys and girls like I did.

14. Fifty Ways

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This dude with blue eyes.

15. evora

My teacher at college. She wasn't even my type but she was the first person I felt very strongly attracted to. It scared me because I didn't know at the time that I was gay.

16. Islander

My first proper crush was on one of my young, beautiful year 7 teachers. I pretty much fell for her as soon as she started teaching me. I was always her favourite :slight_smile:. She left 3 years later, and I was so devastated that I became somewhat depressed. I continued to think about her and miss her every day after that, even though I never saw her. Then, about a year and a half after she left, she came back to the school for one day to help out with something, and I was in a state of shock when I saw her. I froze and didn't know what to do - I never thought that I would see her again! We spoke, and then I had to say goodbye to her once more. 7 years on from first meeting her, I still think about her almost every day, but it doesn't hurt anymore like it used to. I realise that this is quite weird, seeing as she was my teacher, but I never tried anything and always tried to hide how I felt! Sometimes I wonder how awkward teachers would feel if they knew who was crushing on them!

17. NightGrazer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My first serious crush is one of my best friends, I don't think I have had any "proper" crushes before her!

18. srslywtf

As silly as the show was, I'd have to say Justin from the US queer as folk.. love that tiny youthful figure

19. SimpleMan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First grade. I remember really "looking up" to an eighth grader. And by "looking up" I was noticing he had really nice legs.

20. soconfused97

This, so much of this. I dated girls because y'know, it was the thing to do in middle and high school.Then I got out of a very bad break-up I'm only now realizing I was pushing her away because once we reached the Kissing regularly stage It didn't feel right. Most people don't Immediately think "wow, that was way too dry, are her lips really that chapped?" After a first, amazingly romantic kiss in the middle of a slow-dance. So after the break-up girls stopped being an object for me at all because of all the drama, I wanted to be single for a while, that's when I saw HIM, immediately developed a massive crush and launched me on this journey of self-discovery. I've never felt this way about a girl, and I've said a total of nine words to the guy. It's like his image is seared onto my eyelids. So, I guess the first who wasn't an unattainable celebrity was also the first guy who made me realize i was romantically attracted to men as well.