1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello lesbians and bi women! :D i have a question for all of you...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Straight ally, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Straight ally

Santiago de los caballeros, Dominican Republic
    Well, im a straight guy, i like girls, you also like girls.... But im curious about something:

In phisical appearance terms(body, face, hair,etc) what do you find attractive in women, with aspects make you lust them? What do you like yourself specifically? Is there a tendency in terms of some aspects that most lesbians usually find attractive in women?

I'm not a lesbian, im actually a straight guy but i will start with myself and also the majority of straight guys tendency.

What most straight guys find attractive: it might differ from a culture to the oher but what is seen most is guys who like women of their same skin color, big boobs, guitar body, firm ass.

In my case i like: Pale skin or certain specific tone in between white and black, brown hair, freckles (*.*), pointy nose, firm ass, guitar body, small stature, C cups, D cups (boobs in general butpreferably not flat and not super huge gigantic).

Also i might find a woman prettier if she is interesting as a person, it might not make a unattractive girl hot, but maybe even sligthly attractive, and turns hot into super hot and normal into hot.

Here some images

Pale and freckles
    https://www.google.com.do/search?q=...A&biw=1024&bih=644&sei=h0ndUZ2gBoec9QTM_YH4DQ

http://emptyclosets.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5707&stc=1&d=1373457253
    http://emptyclosets.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5707&stc=1&d=1373457748

Here is the other tone of skin i was talking about, also boobies :slight_smile: and pointy nose
    http://emptyclosets.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5707&stc=1&d=1373457517
    http://emptyclosets.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5707&stc=1&d=1373457629

I would have liked to get more phots, but i dont know where else to find good ones.

Attached Files:

2. The_Poets

US/ Hogwarts/ vacations spent in the tardis
    Hey i'm a pansexual girl. For me its mostly their personality,but i tend to like girls with brown eyes. but after that its just how loving they are.

3. Tribe

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Black hair and black eyes, or long red hair. Also, nice curves:wink: But I do tend to find certain personality traits more important, though let's not be hypocrites, looks are always first because you see how they look before you actually get to know them.

4. Physically, I agree with you on the "guitar body." But also a nice smile is really attractive to me. Beyond looks, being a caring person is good.

5. lsl1995

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I've got a thing for blondes with long hair.

6. rjrh20

A happy smile and pretty eyes. What they look like always comes first because you see them before you talk to them. The personality does mean like 75 percent though lets be honest here.

7. FucSoc

FucSoc Guest

and THAT'S why I love women.

For your question- I don't really have specific type of look.. i'm not saying that I don't care about her look at all, but I don't mind about all the little details.
    I think something that always attracts people, and me too, is cute smile.

8. HeyAshley

i don't think there's a particular thing about appearance that makes me drool over someone. i'm huge on personality, someone with a great personality can go from pretty to insanely sexy in my eyes.

but i do strongly prefer girls who are in decent shape and have good hygiene (white teeth, non-greasy hair, smell delicious, etc.)

9. rena

For me it's dark hair...other than that it's personality that matters most

10. MoyashiAlice

Yup yup, in terms of looks me too. Especially if they have blue or green eyes. I also like fit girls, as I like to work out or take walks.

11. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

The actress who plays "Bay" on the show "Switched At Birth," Vanessa Marano, is basically what I like most, physically, in a woman. There are a lot of different kinds of girls I find attractive, but my favorite type is kinda short, long dark hair (a little curly or straight, doesn't matter), smooth skin (color isn't a deal breaker, but I prefer moca to pale), red kinda pouty lips, pretty eyes, soft center, medium waist aligned with hips you could see for miles. Man...I really love hips. I'm not an ass-man (to quote Seinfeld) or even a boob-man, those can be any size proportionate the girl's natural size and they're just nice, but that very visible inward to outward curve from the sides to the waist make me gush to death over a girl. I'm a sucker for the Marilyn Monroe body type, mainly because I have one myself.

I love how many people keep reiterating how important personality is. It's cracking me up. You know, it's okay to talk about what looks you like, and not mention personality at all, if someone asks you "what you looks do you like?" It goes without saying that personality is most important, you don't gotta make sure you slip it in there as to give this air of "I really don't care about looks" despite having a full list of most appreciated physical features. :lol: We know you're not shallow, people, so just paint your dream girl's body with words and enjoy yourself. :slight_smile:

#11 WillowMaiden, Jul 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2013
  12. PurpleRain

Skyrim... I have no life, and enjoy it. :D
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Typically pale skin with really any color hair and eyes and kinda crazy. I'm not really picky, but I like the person I'm with (male or female) to be fit and healthy. Unless you know there's something clinically wrong with them, in which case I wouldn't mind.

13. Batman

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Eyes, LEGS, ass, and I'm a big sucker for pretty smiles.

14. destiny99

destiny99 Guest

I think that women tend to be attractive to me than men, but I honestly think I just fall for the person. I'm mean, I'm not going to lie, looks can be important for me to notice you for the first time, but if you don't have a nice personality, then it's over. Personality wins any day :slight_smile:

15. SeaMist

Out Status:
    Some people
    Smooth, unblemished shoulders (I really don't know why, but for my there is something astonishingly beautiful about shoulders) and complex eyes with that deep spark in them (ie, not smooth blue, but more of a blue that transitions into green as you get closer to the pupil, and then yellow around that, or something of that sort. As for the spark, well, I guess it's more of a personality thing, but you can tell from someone's eyes)

16. sammyjane72x

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Umm no doubt I do like good looks to a point, however looks are skin deep ultimately.

If the other girls personality doesn't work for me then its turn off to be honest.

17. Aielar

Red, Brown, or Black hair (blond isn't my thing) with either blue, green, or brown eyes. In good physical shape (or, if they aren't, at least making the effort to exercise and have a better diet). Breast and bum size doesn't matter to me overly, and neither does height (so long as they aren't way past my height or way smaller). A genuine smile is basically a must for them to have, at least for me anyway. Freckles, I could go either way on.

18. mayorofzephyr

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Brunettes....*o*

19. wittyusername

I like girls with black or red hair the most, but I'll settle for any color hair. Blue or green eyes. I've got a thing for lip piercings. :grin: Tattoos are awesome, and I love a girl who wears beanies all the time. Oh, and a great smile.

20. MerBear

I like girls with black hair....smooth skin....blue eyes ....I love hispanic women :grin:
    ....i love a girl with a great smile......she can wear hats....tattoos? not a lot ...maybe 1 or 2 ....I dont like a girl who smoke or drinks but ...I wouldn't avoid her because of it

#20 MerBear, Jul 11, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2013