1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from Domininican Republic

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Straight ally, Jul 6, 2013.

1. Straight ally

Santiago de los caballeros, Dominican Republic
    Hello there, im writing here now yet i subscribed and have being posting since more than a week. Today was when i noticed this thread.

I'might be straight and cisgender yet i identify with the LGTB community because:

* Im different to the majority, im usually the weird person in the room. This usually leads to not finding people to do the things that i like doing, or people not understanding why i dont do what others like doing. And i have even been bullied for being me, being like i am. I know how it feels to be an outcast.

* Related to the previous paragraph: just like homosexual people, i find it hard to date, as its hard to find dateable women. With gets more annoying with my lack of social and dating skills. All this results in 22 years old with no girlfriend yet, 22 and a absolute virgin (i dont even know how boobies feel :icon_sad:

*I have 3 lesbian friends and i love them, actually i love lesbians and bisexual women:icon_bigg! Why? They are woman with whom i can talk about other women ( that is surreal, cool and refreshing!); usually they are open minded and think outside the box, i find lesbians to have (usually) complex-well developed personalities with a depth; usually they are tomboys or at least slighty tomboyish, with is something i like (i hate when woman act all the time like a sugar overdose princess in high heels >.>, or for that matter when men act like dumb caveman "jurdur look! Pizza, alcohol/cars/violence/butty!" I mean, common! :dry: Dont be so linear :bang:.....). Another interesting stuff about lesbians is being able to form a friendship with the opposite sex skipping the initial sexual tension that occurs at the beginning of a friendship with a straight girl when you are a straight guy.

* related to the previous point: every time i see someone hurting lgtb person i just see one of my lesbian friends being hurt, gay marriage not being legal affects my friends lives so it affects me indirectly. Lgtb issues... for me... its personal.

* have a high sex drive but im responsible, therefore,i believe in responsible casual sex and i think that having sex is important, this means im opposed by people that consider casual sex a sin ( your natural way of being, being labeled as a sin... Does this sound familiar to you?) .... It also mean i get opposed by people that want to have casual sex irresponsibly, i mean the people that lie and manipulate to get sex and people that dont have any criteria of selection ( its ok to have casual sex with more than one person, its even great... but... You should be careful, you should be somewhat selective) or who dont care about others emotions.

* i have a gay cousin.

* i admire some gay celebrities: Oscar wilde (writer) ; marissa paternoster f.ck yeah! :music: ( Badass guitarist and badass vocalist of the band screaming females) look it up here: Screaming Females - Halfway Down/Fall Asleep - Audiotree Live - YouTube ; Neil patrick; and a fictional character Lisbeth Salander.

This are some of the reasons i identify with lgtb issues and success.

2. Candace

Hola chamo! Bienvenidos a EC! Espero que busques lo que necesitas en este sitio. Contactame si necesitas ayuda o quieres un amigo :slight_smile:

3. Straight ally

Santiago de los caballeros, Dominican Republic
  4. Garciano

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hello there straight ally, Nice to meet you :slight_smile: youre very welcome in here

5. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and Welcome to EC!!

6. Aster Tataricus

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello/hola

Hey I have a lesbian friend (like a sister to me) and yeah they grow on you like cancer, but this cancer I like ^_^ Some people are awesome, and it really doesn't matter since awesomeness doesn't judge a person for their orientation, etc. It only judges the stupid ones ^_~