1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You Know You Have An Odd Family When...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BuzzFledderjohn, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Garciano

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Your parents hated oreo for doing a rainbow cookie ad supporting LGBT. :frowning2:

2. aeva

My parents have brought me to LGBT events (AIDS benefits with drag queen entertainment, Pride, same-sex weddings, etc.) since before I even knew there were different sexualities.

My family is odd because:
    -We look like we're in mourning when we go out together, because we all habitually wear all black
    -My step-mom loves embarrassing me as much as humanly possible (including shouting pervy things in the middle of the street, starting from when I was 7 and playing matchmaker)
    -My parents are WAAY to open with nudity & about their sex life (even in front of my friends)
    -When my dad makes a sandwich, he combines the most bizarre/disgusting things he can find in the kitchen (Ex: twizzlers, spam, Marmite, ketchup, cheese doodles)
    -My grandfather is still, at 98 years old, a ladies-man...and Vicodin hoarder.

Gosh, so many. Too sleepy to post them all