Do you have a crush on anyone?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Cloud, Jun 30, 2013.

1. RueBea85

RueBea85 Guest

I've sort of got 2 crushes at the moment. The first one was/is on my assistant manager/supervisor who I used to work with. She's about 40 and just the funniest person I have ever met. We've become good friends since our store closed.

My second crush is on a woman who is my new assistant manager and she's also 40ish and she has a really great sense of humour. She's more playful.

Both are married to other women, obviously. I always tend to fall for people who are unavailable, before I know the fact that they are. *sigh*

2. srslywtf

3. KazTastic

I've got a crush on one of my friends - he's definitely bisexual, and he might like me back. Too bad he has a boyfriend, and lives 4 hours away.

4. evora

I have a crush on someone who is so out of my league that I don't even dare to think about her. She is so attractive and perfect! <3

#24 evora, Jul 1, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2013
  5. charmander

To Be Honest You can Never Right Too Much On EC :eusa_danc

And I'm Proud OF You For Getting that out!

6. PrinceOfAvalon

Missouri, U.S.A.... in a town no one knows of lol
    Mmmm.. nah
    Just got over a heart-breaking series of events with a guy who turned out to be straight (or so he says.. i still think hes just confused and scared :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: whatever, I'm letting him figure it out himself now)
    I liked my friend for like half a week... hes kind of a homophobe even though he tries not to be around me, so i felt sick to my stomach at that >.> At the end of the half of the week I realized I didn't like him, I just really, really wanted 'the D"... haha xD

Now I'm not crushing on anyone in particular, and it feels weird.. I haven't "Not" liked someone in years... *lonely*

On top of that, got out of an internet relationship of a year that ended terribly and embarrassingly but thats a long story...

7. BlueSupernova

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Well I did, this amazing girl named Violet, but she moved a few months ago. Now, no, but definitely looking. :slight_smile: Its fun to have that one person you can't stop thinking about.

---------- Post added 1st Jul 2013 at 09:03 AM ----------

Well, I did, on this amazing girl named Violet, but she moved a few months ago, so now, no. But I'm definitely looking for that one perfect girl. Its fun to have that one person you can't stop thinking about. :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 1st Jul 2013 at 09:03 AM ----------

oh sorry about posting twice.... confused.

8. AlamoCity

I get crushes on people all the time. Right now, I have a crush on the host of the YouTube channel SciShow.

[YOUTUBE]wBsIEfAIumI[/YOUTUBE]

I don't know if it's his nerdiness/dorkiness or the glasses, but I do have a crush on him.

9. spockbach

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    My pastor's wife. -_- Just shoot me now. And one of my best friends, who's engaged. And my gay male teacher.

10. srslywtf

Is it just me or do youtubers seem disproportionately gay? As in, greater % of youtubers than the % of total population.

11. Grrrr331

Yup, for about a year now. But I'm sure she's straight, which is sad and I'm depressed all the time now. D{

12. photoguy93

There's this guy. I met him at school, and I just had these feelings; like, he seemed genuinely interested in me. As I usually *bitch* about, I do not have male friends. I simply don't. Guys look at me and definitely think I'm weird because I'm more feminine.

However, he's just so nice to me. He's definitely a guy I could see myself dating and someone I could be happy with. I love how he is with me.

But....

He's very religious and he talks about girls. I don't think I can really handle much of it. At first, I thought he might be curious...at this point, I just don't know what to think.

I think for many of us, this straight friend this is crippling....I wonder/hope there's a thread out there for this.

13. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Like I said, I currently don't. However, when he first came on the scene, he made quite an impression. I think this is a guy a lot of straight guys secretly like, too. I found this when looking up celeb high school photos, among the yahoo search choices. This is one of the best pictures I've seen of him. I don't think he's a good actor and his body isn't that spectacular, but it's his face the cameras can't get enough of. Gotta give credit where credit is due - reliable George:

http://kittyliveclub.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/george-clooney1.jpg

14. ellierainbow

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    At the moment I have a crush on a girl and she's like 3 years older than me. Also, today was her last day at our school since she graduated this years. I've probably seen her the last time today...

15. Attomcat

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I used to have a huge crush on my best friend. I told him I was gay about 3 years after becoming best friends. And it was a little rough for a couple months but then it got better.

We've been best friends for 6 years now, and don't get me wrong I love him and he knows that and he loves me too, but not in that sense. He's like a brother to me now.

As of currently, nope! No crush, harder than I thought meeting guys I like.

16. CheesyGoose

Yeah I have a crush on a close friend. He's had a relationship with a girl, but he's the type who just won't get out of your mind. He is such a wonderful person and in my eyes, he obviously has it all. But I'll just try to get over him, since I probably don't want to risk our friendship by telling him I'm gay AND that I like him.

17. LinkLarkin

Yep, straight guy with a girlfriend. He's a friend though, which I prefer to him being somebody who doesn't know I exist.

18. little dick

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Dear Cloud :

You wanted to know if I have a crush on someone, yes I certainly do. My Crush is on my girlfriend/boyfriend, Ricka, I am totally and madly in love with her. Why am I so in love with her ? Because we have everything in common, and when you find a commonality, everything else just falls into place.

Jayme

19. Aster Tataricus

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I do have a crush... If it can be said that way, since he feels the same way :grin: ... but it's long distance :frowning2: Typical. I find someone I genuinely like and he lives across the sea.

We met on a dating site, and since he lives so far away I never really got to serious about it, but while we skyped he told me some personal struggles he's gone through and well... Suffice to say the most endearing thing I've seen in my life is a man crying. I just wanted to hug him so badly (*hug*) That's how I knew I really cared for him, and that I liked him more than just a friend. I thought it was just sympathy, but I really do love him... :slight_smile:

20. maracont

The awkward area between bible belt and large city
    yep,
    this girl ive had a crush on for 4 years
    this guy thats another guys twin, and likes my little pony, and has a gay rights profile picture.