1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you have more guy or girl friends?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by StefaniW, Jun 29, 2013.

?

Do you have more guy or more girl friends

1. Guy

28 vote(s)
    32.6%
  2. Girl

37 vote(s)
    43.0%
  3. About even

20 vote(s)
    23.3%
  4. Other

1 vote(s)
    1.2%
  1. MerBear

Right? Another thing that's a factor is that my guy friends are liars. My friend bradley is a pathological liar. My ex boyfriend.....dear god, dont get me started....he's just a drama queen But i mean, the rest of my guy friends are cool. they dont lie but they are still arrogant.

hahaha, ITs the opposite for me. Having girl friends being hot and it is annoying.

so i know what you mean, just in a opposite way :grin:

2. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Yeah, growing up, people saw me as the kid sister so I dealt with a lot of this. Got to the point where I gave up on male friends and was content to hang with the ladies. And I dunno, guess I liked feeling like the 'odd one out' in my group at times, even though I had no idea I was actually a guy until recently.

3. Boyfriend

Boyfriend Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Guys. Not one single girl, accept those ladies that came in my life through my boyfriend a few months ago.

4. justjade

I have always gotten along better with guys. I just belong in their world. I was born a girl, but I've always had a hard time relating to girls/women.

5. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Yeah. It's like, I could hang with them (helped that most my female friends were geeky or we had some common interest) but never really got the girl culture. Found it easier to hang with guys but as a kid, few gave me the time of day.

6. PrinceOfAvalon

Missouri, U.S.A.... in a town no one knows of lol
    Im a guy, and a good majority of my friends are female, if not simply because I don't have much in common with guys + all the homophobes at my school are male, so they are more likely to be weirded out with me. Also, being part of the top 10% of my class academically, they just look at me as a nerd that they can get homework from (Only if they are hot though... *cough cough* jk xD) The other 10% of my class is mostly female, so they are my friends on social and intellectual levels while most guys here just arent :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. yidnah87

I'm male, and my friends are pretty mixed. In college I had many guy friends since I lived on a floor with guys. More recently, I tend to have some more female friends since I work with mostly females. It's a mixed bag, and I believe that men and women can both be great friends.

8. timo

About even. And they're all straight (as far as I know), should that matter.

9. Steele

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's about even for me, but it's fluctuated over the years. Until I was 13, all my friends were guys. Then I started making some female friends, and in high school, most of my friends were female. Then I made more male friends towards the end of high school, and ever since then the ratio of male to female friends has been roughly 50:50. And I'm male.

10. Ticklish Fish

11. Ethan132

Like 90% of the friends I make are female. I don't know why, it's just like there are more girls then guys in the places i go. >_<;

12. ahundredpennies

Guys. I've always had more guy friends then girls as friends. I just get along better with them. I can be like "Hey mans what's up?" but with girls I get nervous as all get out and so I avoid them, especially ones I'm attracted too because then I'm just a mess...lol...

13. Diego89

Mostly guys, tho one of my best best friends is a girl.

14. Amerigo

neither.

---------- Post added 29th Jun 2013 at 08:46 PM ----------

:slight_smile:

15. justjade

Exact same thing happened to me. All the guys just thought I was gross and had cooties or something. :lol:

But yeah, I watched an episode of Girl Code recently, and I just didn't get it. Girls culture is so weird to me, what, with the makeup and high heels and cattiness and waxing and weird parties. Seriously, I don't get the appeal of staying up doing each others' hair, nails, and makeup watching chick flicks. I used to do that a lot in junior high, but I was just really awkward the whole time.

16. EverythingWeBecome

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Neither, I'm forever alone. JOKING (kinda)
    Now that I think of it, only girls.Most guys here are big homophobic douches(not that the girls aren't) but at least girls here are ashamed of saying something bad to your face.
    P.S. I'm a female but the mascuiline type of lesbian.

17. YellowBird

YellowBird Guest

I'm female and I have an overwhelming amount of dude friends. I've seen what a few of you had to say about male arrogance and I don't know what type of men you typically surround yourselves with but the ones in my life are really down to earth and laid back people. They're a little ignorant when it comes to certain things but I love them all the same.

I have only one female friend and I consider her to be my "non-sexual life partner"...I mean I have other female acquaintances they're just not ladies I would consider close enough to be friends though.

18. JuanJose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm male and most of my good friends are girls. I'm not sure why but I've gotten along with girls better for as long as I can remember, even within my family I'm much closer with my mom and grandmother than I am with my dad.

19. ForgottenRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Girls to Boys: 80:20
    I hang out with girls more because they don't act like hot shit 24/7. Guys on the other hand... I am friends with a few but, just for old times sake. Girls are just easier to understand, guys are the most complicated things ever.

20. DeanIsHome

I have almost no girl friends, maybe only like 6, i mainly only hang out with guys.