1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's it like to have a wet dream?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AwesomGaytheist, Jun 18, 2013.

1. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've never had one that I remember. I can remember being like 12 and I thought I'd pissed my bed. But other than that, I think I've started to have one, but I woke up dry. Last year on vacation, I decided I was going to keep myself from masturbating for the 12 days I was there. I made it 9 days. It was like, if I touched my dick for any reason, it would spring up, and every night, I dreamed of drilling my boyfriend, but I never actually came. In the end, I couldn't take it anymore and whacked off, and my dreams went back to normal.

2. Hudson

I had quite a few back in the teen years. Randomly will happen now, but very, very seldom.

Anyway, it's not really that exciting. Most of the times I'd wake up, remember hardly anything about the dream, and my boxer briefs would need to be changed, and that was about it.

I'd rather jerk off, or better yet, have someone else take care of it for me, vs. having a wet dream. :wink:

3. Linthras

Linthras Guest

For me it depends.
    Most times it's preceded by an erotic dream and I'll know I had one even before I'm fully awake. Other times I only notice because things got sticky, so to speak.
    I have to say though, while the orgasm is great, the mess ruins a lot of the fun of wet dreams for me.

4. Hexagon

Never had one.

5. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I woke up just as I was about to ejaculate, but nothing came out :slight_smile:

6. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

I've never had one and hope I never have one. I'd probably scream and say that I'm an alien if I had one.

7. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've had a couple, and woke up right as I was orgasming. Normally I found the orgasm very pleasing, more so than normal masturbation.

Unfortunately, usually the reason I was refraining from masturbating is due to sharing a room: eg: roomate at summer camp, camping with my parents, etc, which means I then have to try to sneak out and clean up, and hope it doesn't smell.

8. Emberblaze

When I'm having one, I'm usually dreaming about some kinda sex stuff, and then I'll orgasm in the dream, and when I wake up, my pants are SOAKED.

Ahem, this usually occurs after a prolonged period of not masturbating, like a week or so, so my boxers are usually soaked... :icon_redf

9. Rexmond

I had my first erotic dream today, it was weird and although I can barely remember it, I think I enjoyed it. But I don't think it was a wet dream.

10. biggayguy

Wet dreams are just a sticky mess. Most often I wouldn't even remember dreaming. You think you've urinated in bed until you notice the stickiness. I don't have them very often now.

11. Candace

It's basically what everyone's said here. I've had them whenever I've had an erotic dream or something of that pleasuring magnitude. You just need to change whatever you're wearing and make sure to take off the bed sheet as well. It shows.

12. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Is it possible that a Guy can Jerk off in his sleep without knowing & that is why he has a wet dream? :slight_smile:

13. Zach

Oh wow, You just reminded me of my "first wet dream" (and even though I'm pretty old now ... I still remember it.)
    I was spending the weekend at my grand parents house. I was 12 or 13 at the time. I didn't even have a clue as to what had happened. All I remembered was getting up in the morning and going into the bathroom, and when I pulled down my underwear, there was a strange, sticky "goo" in my shorts. I thought something was wrong with me, I freaked out and thought I was going to die. :eek:

I was so freaked out I almost went to tell my grandma to call an ambulance, thank goodness I didn't ..... I would have probably died if she would have started to laugh. (I was pretty innocent back then) :lol:

So, my first wet dream snuck up on me, and I slept through it. I still to this day have no idea what caused it.

14. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oddly, I prefer waking up before the orgasm hits. Because then I can enjoy the horny feeling. I've woken up afterwards, and it was just a vague memory of some pleasant sexual dream, and sticky underwear.

Once, I actually woke up JUST before the orgasm hit. And of course, it was one of the very few times I was sleeping naked. And you know how you sort of flail around when your alarm clock goes off suddenly, and you can't make your body work correctly? Yeah, I was trying to move my sheets off my body with that sort of set of motor skills...which mainly meant I got it all over the place. :slight_smile:

Lex

15. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've never had them past my teenage years, but I had them during my teenage years. Why? It was simple. I hadn't learned to masturbate. I tried doing it dry and it hurt after a while. I then figured out it was better if the event was lubricated. Once I figured that out and masturbated, I never had another wet dream. And I remember my first wet dream pretty well. Yikes. Overall, they were a nuisance in having to deal with the underwear and sneakily getting them into the washing machine.

16. Krilky

Krilky Guest

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I must be unusual then. I've never had a wet dream, I've never even orgasmed.
    I guess I'm missing out.

17. This may be a stupid question, but is there a female equivalent?

I am pretty sure I have woken up to orgasms quite a few times. Especially in the last few years. I have had a lot of dreams about women. It is how I figured out I am a lesbian.

18. Aviale

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    They're amazing.

Well, from what I can remember...........as the last time I had them was in 2006 (when I was 14) - that's when I started to know how to masturbate (thanks for teaching me, Big Brother - the show, not my brother lol). So then my wet dreams diminished sadly. :/

They're like masturbation without the need of touching your penis. You can say, automatic orgasms. Since they involve dreams, they feel more better and realistic than typical masturbation - I mean you could see the person you're attracted to, touch him, makeout and voila, as soon as you know it, you're cumming. It feels so real.

19. Linthras

Linthras Guest

It could be possible I guess, but research has already shown that wet dreams occur without touching your penis yourself.

---------- Post added 19th Jun 2013 at 01:05 PM ----------

Yes:
    Nocturnal emission - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

20. Bobbybobby99

Bobbybobby99 Guest

I have sexy dreams, involving sex (always me as the bottom), but not wet dreams.