1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is the worst movie you have ever seen?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Beware Of You, Jun 17, 2013.

1. lsl1995

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Troll 2.

excuse me while I shiver at the thought of how that movie simultaneously creeped me out and also blew my then eight year old mind at how something could be so bad.

2. DeanIsHome

I'm not alone (!)

3. Femmeme

I. LOVE. That. Movie.

4. Adarya

No one is alone when thinking that the movie was hideous; it strayed from the original series too much to be enjoyable. The shows are far greater than the movie could ever hope to be.

The same thing also happened with Eragon... the movie does not exist in my mind.

---------- Post added 3rd Jul 2013 at 11:30 PM ----------

^ Has to be my pick for worst movie that I've ever seen, book to movie adaptation wise. The book Eragon as well as the rest of the Inheritance Cycle is quite amazing writing, but the movie did not serve it any justice at all.

#64 Adarya, Jul 3, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2013
  5. lsl1995

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Really? WHAT? lol

I respect your decision, but I highly question it. :lol:

6. robotman

I agree with Avatar:the last airbender I stopped watching after 10 minutes, its a shame because the tv show is so good lol.

To be honest I don't really sit through movies I don't like, if I get past like 10 minutes and don't like it, I will switch it off and watch something else.

7. Foxface

Dead Girl....by a LONG shot

I adore horror films. Every year in October I average watching 20 horror films and I rate them on a blog I used to do...now I just watch for fun

Anyway...Dead Girl got my very first 0/5 rating

Dead Girl involves two SERIOUSLY overacting teenagers who are so badass the ditch school to go to the abandoned asylum to drink. So they get to the basement and wind up finding a fresh corpse of a girl. She is stark naked and tied down and then BAM...she starts moving

So the teens go..."I got a good idea! Let's rape her!" I swear I am not making this up

So anyway they begin to turn her out for money. Her decaying writhing body becomes the desire of all the teens at the school...want to know the rest? Waster an hour and a half of your life and watch it

But do NOT watch it with young people around

You've been warned

Foxface

8. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hudson Hawk (with Bruce Willis) has to have been his worst movie :slight_smile:

9. Munyal

Plan 9 from Outer Space is widely regarded as the worst movie ever. I have seen it twice because I had so much fun pointing out the flaws. For example, when a flying saucer is swooping over a city, you can see the strings holding it up.

10. Femmeme

Yeah, I love any movie that is bad enough to warrant the MST3K treatment. I actually used to host a Bad Movie Night, where I would show horrifyingly bad double features and encourage people to insult and make jokes about the films. Troll2 was always one of the most popular films so I have lots of great memories attached to it.

11. LinkLarkin

Drag Me To Hell was pretty ridiculous.

12. Beware Of You

I have just seen an awful movie, Lindsay Lohan - I know who killed me.

I gave up, from what I gather this girl disappears then re appears with no recollection of who she was/is or anything... Gave up at that point, the plot made no sense

13. evora

Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo

I was 9 when I saw it the first time. My brother (7), my friend (5) and I watched it together. It was actually my friend who showed it to us when we had free reign of her uncle's computer. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: We loved it because we'd never seen a movie like that before. We weren't allowed to.
    I remember her grandmother checking up on us and asking if we were not watching anything we weren't supposed to and all of saying 'No!' at the same time. :grin: And then we watched it at least twice that afternoon. But now I hate that movie! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

14. Emberblaze

15. Stripe101

Pearl Harbor

Damn it, Michael Bay! Stop trying!

And you, Ben Affleck!

Stop acting and making movies! They're awful.

Except Argo which was pretty good...

---------- Post added 5th Jul 2013 at 12:55 AM ----------

That movie was freaking hilarious

16. partmin123

partmin123 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Chuckie. I mean seriously? who is scared of a damn doll!?

17. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

I haven't watched that many bad movies. My entries probably aren't the worst movies ever, but they are the worst I've had the misfortune of watching.

It's Complicated -- Maybe I'm just too young to appreciate this movie, but honestly there was absolutely nothing likable about this movie. The plot was trite, and I couldn't force myself to care for any of the characters even if I tried.

The Lovely Bones -- This film was far too preachy, and in a way that ran almost completely counter to my own approach to life. The resolution was also unsatisfying. This would have been forgivable if it had still been effective at conjuring up emotion and atmosphere, but unfortunately it failed to do that.

18. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Yeah Michael Bay really needs to not make anymore movies. Otherwise I heard the new superman reboot was pretty bad, havent seen it tho.

19. Abraxas

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    "Gone." Came out in 2012, about the girl that was kidnapped, escaped, and then her sister was kidnapped by the same guy. The cops didn't believe her, so she sets out to track down the man and her sister.
    Dear God, it was so awful..... Horrible script and acting. Scooby Doo is a more dramatic mystery than that piece of junk.

20. gavguy

gavguy Guest

I think one of the worse movies I ever saw was War of the Worlds remake with Tom Cruise.