1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zombie Apocalypse Survey :D

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by anthonythegamer, Jun 17, 2013.

1. melbournian

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    One Month, i must say i'm pretty proud of myself *thumps chest

2. Crow Crippler

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Three months! What a load of crap, I could survive way longer. Not trying to be un modest or anything. >_>

3. I think what also contributes to survival is your sanity. You may survive, but it doesn't really mean you didn't go crazy.

4. chrisV

i got one month, but i think i would survive longer, being that there is an abandoned air force bunker 5 minutes from my house, which would make a good shelter.

5. Ellesar

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    3 months being as honest as I could. So not cool, I mean I know all the proper survival rules from watching Zombieland, y'know cardio, double tap, backseats, bathrooms.

6. Aldrick

LOL. I took the test again, to see if I could survive longer... On my second attempt I managed...

That's better than last time, and I think I discovered the trick to surviving a zombie apocalypse. You have to think like the main character. This means you stupidly go out to save innocent people, you give away your food, but are also cowardly rather than brave. You reject leadership, and yet at the same time are oddly the one most suited to it because you're the only one who isn't willing to become a cannibal to survive and still believe that humanity is worth saving.

So basically, a nerd and geek survival fantasy, where you become the unlikely hero and leader of the last group of surviving humans who are hoping to reestablish the human race... starting with the pregnant woman's baby that you just saved who is the symbol of hope for your new post-apocalyptic future, and as a result you name her "Hope" because... she's a symbol. You monologue this to the camera to display how you've grown from this experience. The camera pans over to your hot new main squeeze whose the love of your life (who you saved from the zombies because she stupidly ran away or something when she realized she had feelings for you), and it's heavily implied that you are now going to lose your virginity and begin repopulating the post-apocalyptic world. At this point the credits roll. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

#26 Aldrick, Jun 18, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2013
  7. Qwissen

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hah let's hope there isnt an zombie apocalypse cauz i would only survive ONE MONTH

8. What you just wrote could be written as a movie LOL