1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who Do You See In The Mirror?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gen, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Gen

Gen

Describe Their Appearance.

He is fairly short. Around 5'5"/5'6", and on the slim side of the spectrum. He has very light brown skin. Light brown eyes and extremely short black hair, making the over tones of his face seem very fluid. His facial hair is completely shaven and his bone structure resembles more of a cute ten year old, than the masculine angles of most males around his age.

What words could define them?

Different, Genderless, and Intriguingly Boring. ; )

How might society judge him? (Weight, Attractiveness, Expression, Clothes, etc)

He has a distinct lack of masculinity.

Regarding his appearance, what fear do you see in their eyes?

That he is definitely attractive enough to be sexually desired, but may have difficulty finding someone that would seek him for something more than that.

Urgh, that took more thinking than I expected. Anyway, I though I would just go right into the example, because that is essentially the gist of thread. You just describe your observations of yourself in third person, trying to be as objective as possible. It just tends to give a better picture than an actual picture by itself.

Oh, and I can already anticipate that some of us might want to automatically describe themselves negatively, but I wouldn't consider that to be very objective. Don't do that. Please do yourself some justice, or I'll just have to hunt you down and strangle you... Then give you a hug...But still strangle you. (*hug*)

2. King

King Guest

I'm using your colour idea, just this once... It looks much prettier in colour!

He looks like a sloth but the hottest sloth on the tree. He has blue-grey eyes and no jawline but he makes up for it by having the sexist freckles in the world. His nose is big and crooked, and he has a bottom lip that doesn't match his top lip. He's tall and lanky and wears clothes too big for him. But damn he's F-Y-N.

Tall, lanky, average, etc.

They'd think he's like, some no-money hobo who wears clothes way too big to try and hide his body... And he's crazy because he wears jeans and hoodies all summer. The only thing he really has going for him is his height and even then it's awkward looking. His body weight seems "weighed down" as stupid as that sounds and he carries all of his weight in his core.

He's fucking tall and tall guys almost always come out on top. *snapz fingurrz*

3. Gen

Gen

Don't start, its addicting. I never use color on every word, but whenever I try to post without using any green I always feel it looks way to dry and bland.

The color is a seductive evil!!!

4. MerBear

she is short, has brown hair but knows its naturally blonde with red pigments. 5'2 ...very lean and stiff.

Awkward, talkative and a smart ass

How might society judge him? (Weight, Attractiveness, Expression, Clothes, etc

A brokedown southern girl who gets bullied or is a spoiled rotten kid from a single parent. Say, she can't fight since she's short. say, she's not fast because she doesn't have long legs. Say she's ugly or not attractive because she doesn't wear make up

Love and what is to come for the future

5. Level75

5'8'', of Asian descent. Skin color is slightly tanned so it would be safe to say Cantonese origin, as opposed to mainland China. Very average, unremarkable, short hair. Glasses. Not thin build, not fat. Fits somewhere between medium and large clothes. Eyes lack vitality. Not in a deadening sort of way, but would never be mistaken for the life of the party. He really should put that iPhone down. Playing games while someone's trying to interact with you is rude.

Unremarkable. Subdued expression (not to be mistaken for lack of expression, think half-smiles instead of big ear-to-ear grins).

What's eating him? He has this seemingly constant scowl on his face (not actual, I have a bit of a "tic" between my eyebrows that seems rather involuntary, but people mistaken it for me being mad. It takes conscious effort on my part not to do it). He should smile a little and lighten up.

Not fear. More of a defeatist expression. Things are the way they are and change won't happen or requires too much effort on his part. But then, he's just looking in a mirror, or walking on the street to get some exercise, maybe lost on his iPod. What's there to change?

But apparently all the staff that he supervises at work can instantly tell if he's stressed out or not. Managing can be such a pain in the arse...

Or who knows? Maybe the only thing on his mind right now is his profound boredom and when he's going to get together to play card games again. He's been working on his deck and he's been dying to try it out. If that's the worst of his problems...

6. biggayguy

My description

He is on the short side of normal. He is carrying some extra pounds. He has hazel brown eyes and nearly black hair with definite gray streaks. He has a goatee which is becoming quite gray.

gentle, stubborn, quiet, intelligent, moody

Fat, crippled, plain

That no one will look past the wheelchair and extra pounds to see that he really is a nice guy.

7. YellowBird

YellowBird Guest

She stands at around 5'6 and has feminine features but her body language is somewhat masculine therefore being viewed as androgynous would not be out if the question. Her face is drawn and tired, with the under part of her eyes being slightly, but noticeably, darker. She has a wide nose, full lips, a slight cleft in her chin, an hourglass shaped body(fuller in figure), and medium-length auburn hair. Most notably, she is incredibly proportionate, with no one part of her body or face being anymore significantly different from the other. Her style is eclectic but fashionable, with a particular focus on earthy tones with smaller brighter bursts of color and wears leather(crafty looking) bracelets and glasses.

Reserved, poised, unapproachable, aloof, creative, fashion-forward, interesting.

Overweight, attractive, but scary. There's something about the way she projects herself that is both alluring and intimidating. Like her self-assurance makes her look like she's only interested in what she wants and knows. Making her seem closed off.

No fear. This person is a rock, so sure.

(This is also how I've been told that people view me at first, but they're quite surprised in the long run, to find out that I'm more like wind than earth. Forever changing and open to change)

#7 YellowBird, Jun 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2013
  8. Hexagon

He is 178cm. He looks fully male. He has short black hair, light skin, blue eyes. He has some muscle, but also needs to lose weight. He has multiple piercings, two labret studs and an eyebrow piercing. He also has five ear piercings. He should really shave, but is a little lazy.

He's currently wearing jeans, a t-shirt with R2D2 on it, a camo rain jacket and some fake military boots. He has a rainbow necklace on.

Kind of punk. Alternative. Not particularly masculine or feminine.

Different. Alternative. Not entirely straight.

None, he's been told many times that he doesn't express much emotion on his face. If you started to get to know him, though, he might start to be scared of that.

9. Bobbybobby99

Bobbybobby99 Guest

I love cyan

Describe Their Appearance

Rather short, but lean, skinny practically, with just barely enough fat spread around to avoid looking Boney. His eyelashes almost appear to be covered in mascara as a side effect of there length, and, upon close examination, have pale tips. He has green eyes, with his left eye seeming ever so slightly brighter, more alert, than his right. His clothes are perfectly matched, but they are wrinkled and disheveled. His hair is a darker, deeper shade of blonde with ruddy tints. He carries himself aloofly, but in a way that still carries a softer edge, and well as one extremely willing to laugh at you

What words would describe them

Feminine. Carefully imperfect. Bright. Aloof. Musical. Intent.

How might society judge them

The fact of his fabulousness is rather shy upon first aquatince, but uproariously loud when in more comfortable surroundings. He is rather attractive, and the fact of his constant tip-toed walk is very strange. His allure seems somehow both confident, intellectually, upbeat, and rather macrabe.

Regarding his appearance, what fear do you see in his eyes

Little, aside from a small tidbit of gold in his eyes that seems to scream "I will destroy you if you destroy me" Which is really rather more fearful for others than himself.

#9 Bobbybobby99, Jun 14, 2013
  10. TimTomC

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

Short, people tell me I'm skinny, but I have an obsession with my weight, and feel fat no matter how much I lose. White, can't tan for shit.

Eating Disorder, Mean, Fake, Perfect, Sweet, Fake, Strong, Unhappy, Crazy, Confused.

Not masculin enough, Uses his hands to talk too much, Fake, Bitchy, Cruel, Heartless, Self absorbed, Happy.

The fear of gaining weight, the fear of not looking good enough. The fear of being loved by people, and hurting them.

#10 TimTomC, Jun 14, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2013
  11. mickey1101

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Describe their appearance.

She is fairly tall alittle over 5'7" her style is alittle scene/preppy but far from predictable. She has short dark brown hair medium caramel chocolate skin most likely mixed with hazel eyes. Athletic looking.

What words could define them.

Sarcastic, quirky, quiet, bored.

How might society judge him?(weight, attractiveness, Expression, Clothes, Etc.)

Generally sociable, not very nice lacks deeper emotive skills, of average weight, in shape, of average attractiveness, could be popular but shuns the politics of high school. Loner but doesn't have to.be usually has a bored expression, often rude.

Seems to be a wall guarding themselves by pushing others away. Desperately needs someone to care...trying tone independent of needing someone.

I

12. Pain

Pain Guest

Poofy, dark-brown, dry hair. Big eyes, long eyelashes, large, bright-blue irides. Long, thick eyebrows. Thin face, big, high cheekbones, big, dark lips, pale complexion.
    Chickenpox scars on nose and right cheek. Wide, heavily-bridged nose.

Silently sexy, young-looking, thin and bony, pale, metro-yet-lacking-budget.

Skinny pretty boy, trying to look rich, jaded loser trying to be a musician.

Fears losing things, fears discord and things out of his control. Fears being alone.

13. Oddish

Oddish Guest

He was slight and small, standing at only 5'1". Easily mistaken for many years younger with black hair cut short, curling slightly. With stereotypical Latin features, with olive-based skin, dark hair and eyes. Most of the time he wore infamous dark rimmed glasses, and his hair a mess. Recognizable by the helix piercing on his right ear, black glasses, black hoodie, and slouching posture, his bold features yet lackadaisical demeanor distinguished him from the crowd.

Extroverted, inquisitive, intuitive, compassionate, ambitious, lazy, humourous, sarcastic.

A fairly charming and attractive young man, though he lacks masculinity and diplomacy. Perhaps quirky, a tad different from most, conceivably androgynous in voice and appearance. He seems smug most of the time, but laughs and jokes quite often. Maybe too indolent and facetious for his own good.

An underlying fear to be read for deeper than what the fallacy shows. A bit unemotional or confused at times, but his fear is easily deceived, unnoticed by slight smirks and calm features. If anyone were to place fear upon him, the outside reaction would be indifferent, but the inside a bit frightened, but he would never display uneasiness.

14. StefaniW

StefaniW Guest

Describe her appearance:
    She is tall (approx. 6 ft!). Brown eyes, dark brown hair, fair skin. Right now her hair is shorter (but slowly getting longer) and sorta like a crazy person's having been left un-styled and un-colored for quite a while (unless I'm wearing my brand-spanking new wig, as photographed, which is long and my natural hair color). Definitely androgynous (hopefully the HRT will feminize me!). Somewhat largeish Italian girl nose. Very thin (just coming off a less than glamorous bout with anorexia) but slowly gaining weight and filling out.

What words could define her:

Outspoken, sometimes obnoxiously so. Driven. Passionate (if I do say so, myself). Tendancy towards selfishness (know thyself). Very insecure. Sometimes a bit cray cray.

How might society judge her?(weight, attractiveness, Expression, Clothes, Etc.)

I don't know. People have made comments about me being too thin, a lot, actually. I imagine I will receive a lot of judgment from society for being trans. Have already been judged for being too feminine when in "boy mode".

I dunno about the others....

Regarding her appearance, what fear do you see in her eyes?

That she will be rejected by the friends and family she hasn't told yet and by society. That she will never be smart enough, pretty enough, dynamic enough, etc. to live in this world and will only ever fail at anything she attempts.

#14 StefaniW, Jun 14, 2013
  15. MtnFr3sh

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family

Short, but tall compared to his mother, somewhere around 5'6" Reddish blonde hair with dark brown lowlights, very skinny, so skinny people ask jokingly if he's anorexic when he's not, a tad less than 100lbs. He has green eyes and a decently shaped face with glasses. He also has a pretty nice ass :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Skinny, decent looking, sweeet, caring, compassionate, but has a touch of a mean streak.

Anorexic, decent dresser with what the dress code at school allows,

He is attractive enough to attract another gay male sexually, but fears he won't ever come out to even find a 1st date, especially since he's never even kissed another boy. :icon_sad:

16. KnownSecret

Tall slender, 6'2". Brown hair (natural hair color) mid length not to long but not to short either, eyes usually are green or blue (depends on what color he wears). Skinny cheeks and a thinnish chin. Nose actually fits face quite well and he is very happy about that!! Haha, he has a thinner eyebrow not to bushy, especially since he doesn't get that stuff done. :wink: Normal sized ears that aren't too big or too small. And usually an awkward smile since he never seems to smile good (At least IMO lol).

Lazy <3, wonderful, brilliant at times, compassionate, lovable, can be mean :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:, tall, sometimes the happiest person on earth :slight_smile:

He's too skinny, his cheek bones are too visible, he needs to eat more, he's pretty awesome, he's cute, he dresses good, he smells good :slight_smile:, he's always smiling, he sucks at sports lol, he's not very masculine, he's somewhat feminine.

He fears the hardships he's been through and the ones to come. The fear of love and finding the right person. he fears the hate in this world. Not being accepted by everyone he knows. Going back into a depressive state. :/

Regarding his appearance, what hope do you see in their eyes?

A bright future, because he knows for sure that life will get better. :slight_smile: Love from the people who accept him. His dreams becoming reality. Finding the one! :slight_smile: Friendship, new ones and old.

I had to add the hopes :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Cause we can't have this be something where we just say negative things about ourselves haha

17. justjade

He's 5'4" with black-rimmed glasses, weighs about 115lbs with little muscle tone. He has a thick, auburn mohawk. He has a very slim build with small hands and feet. He has dark blue-green eyes and two piercings in each ear, the top set of which are stretched to a size 4g. In the face, he looks very androgynous. He is pale and has small moles and spots everywhere.

Androgynous, creative, cantankerous.

He's a tomboyish girl and nothing more. He has problems and is very insecure.

He is afraid of everything, but mostly, he's just worried that he won't be good enough for anything or ever be successful.

18. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Describe their appearance
    He is about the average height for a teenage guy, at about 5'9". He has a big, broad build, weighing about 230 lbs. He has very dark black hair, that is medium length that he has his bangs in the front swooped over to the side of his face. He has dark green eyes and a nice smile. He is of a fair complexion, but has a slight tan due to his 1/8th native american background and some from being in the sun. Has some freckles.

Handsome, outgoing, charming, flirty, happy, nice, kind, compassionate, proud, and not afraid to speak up against something he thinks is wrong.

How might society judge them? (Weight, attractiveness, expression, clothes, etc.)
    He looks like he should be a jock by the clothes he wears (Nike, UA, etc.), but he can fit in with any 'clique'. If he was a bit taller, he could pass for a football linesman, due to his broad shoulders and stature. He's always bubbly and happy, and it's easy to tell when something is wrong. Some would consider him handsome, but not really overly attractive. He has a good personality and makes friends very easily.

Regarding their appearance, what fear do you see in their eyes?
    Some people could look past his happy interior and see a guy who is questioning himself very often. He will think to himself "Will I ever find love?" "Is this writing thing really going to work?" "Am I really good enough?" He can sometimes get indulged in sadness, even if he himself tries to stop it. He takes losing old friends very hard.

19. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Describe their appearance

He cringes as he looks in the mirror but does anyway. He's 5'7", with curves that churn his stomach as his gaze falls on them. His hair, a thick, brown mass of hair that can't decide whether's it's a misshapen bowl cut or a forty year old lesbian's bob, hangs partly over his hazel eyes. His face is round, soft though if he turns his head, if he focuses, he'll find the etchings of a strong jaw and finally he'll be satisfied, for a moment, with what he sees.

What words could describe them?
    Quirky, quiet, bored

How might society judge him?
    On the outside, he is nothing more than a woman. Curvy, wearing a false smile, a high voice.

He is living a lie. A woman by day, a man when he's alone. He'll be discovered if he's not careful and he knows it all too well.

20. AKTodd

5'11' (call it 180cm), stocky-muscular build (muscular, but not a lot of definition), 215lbs (97.5kg), brown hair (receding or balding, some gray), mustache/goatee (goatee is going gray), light brown skin that tans easily. one blue eye, one brown eye with a big fleck of blue in it. Broad nose. Lightly fuzzy on arms, legs, knuckles, toes, somewhat fuzzier on chest and stomach.

Happy rage, driven apathy, pleasantly disturbing, controlled chaos, decisive uncertainty, patiently wondering what the hell is taking so long, dry humor

Occupies space, pleasantly bland, wears clothes. He thanks service personnel compulsively, and is a good tipper.

There is no fear, just the dark and the quiet.

Todd

#20 AKTodd, Jun 14, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2013