1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am EXTREMELY confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by confusedchick, Jun 12, 2013.

1. confusedchick

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I have no clue what my sexuality is. I've always been physically attracted to girls, and I can imagine myself in a relationship with one. But I guess I'm picky when it comes to girls, because I have only met a few that I could imagine dating without feeling awkward. When it comes to guys, I never notice how they look, and I don't really care either. But I can definitely imagine being in a relationship with one. I am only attracted to a guy's personality.
    I have never had a girlfriend, and the only time I had a boyfriend, I broke up with him, because being with him made me feel very uncomfortable as soon as we started dating.
    Am I a confused lesbian? Or a confused heterosexual? Or bi?
    (I am positive that I am a girl, and am very comfortable in the body that I was born with.)

2. wanderinggirl

I have NO idea what my sexuality is either. I'm picky with both guys and girls, and oftentimes I'm most confused when I'm trying to think abstractly about which gender/set of genders i prefer.

Do you know what made you uncomfortable about dating him? You don't have to know, but it might be helpful to pin down when you started feeling that way. And if you say you're physically attracted to girls, maybe you could try experimenting if you're comfortable with it.

3. Vegas Boy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well you can't really just classify yourself so quickly only time will tell. That being said, you said you are attracted to girls physically and emotionally, so you definately like girls. You said you only like boys personality. That's how I used to feel until I realized I'm not attracted to girls that way and what I felt was just affection for friends when it came to girls.

Like I said before you can't really put yourself into a category and neither can I, only you can figure it out in time. But from what you posted, I think you are leaning to being a lesbian. I only say that because that would answer your question directly.

4. wrhla

Don't worry about labels. They are of no real importance. You say you could imagine being in a relationship with a guy, but what would that relationship look like?

It doesn't sound like it would be a lot of fun. So why would you want it? Just because you're supposed to?