1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

questening my sexuality

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by PinkWorld, Jun 12, 2013.

1. PinkWorld

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'm 15 and I'm a girl, I suspect I am a lesbian, but I really don't know.
    I have never dated anyone, or even kissed, I never felt that attracted to anyone, that is until 2 years ago, that was when me and my former best friend got separeted, when we where on the same class I got very nervous around her, but never tought of anything about it, but then we were seperated she whent to a diferent class then I and I stoped taalking to her because I was to nervous to approach her, and when she approached me my heart started to race (this also happend when I passed her in the allway) and I didin't know what to say. Abou 3 months ago I noteced this same reactions when I'm nest to my male cousin's girlfriend thats in my class. I don't think that I ever felt atracted to guys, even the tought of a penus makes me kind of sick....
    Oh something that as been bothering me is that when I see her with my cousin I get jealous, but I get more jealous when I see her with her best friend hugging or holding hands... :icon_redf

2. unknown17050

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Yeah, I know the questioning ordeal; but here is a great way to find out, close your eyes think of a man naked and a woman naked, tell me what you think; do you get aroused or disgusted, because so far you sound like a Homo-Romantic Asexual to me.

3. PinkWorld

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I did as you told me and when I pictured a man I got really disgusted, and when I pictured a woman I got aroused...
    (Why didn't I thought of doing this before...)

4. ScatteredEarth

Well then it seems to me you were predominantly homosexual. But however, that little self test is highly inaccurate as it can be biased based on what you want to believe at the time. In other words, if you truly wanted to be a lesbian, your mind would picture a nude male as disgusting where as other times it could be slightly arousing, even in the least possible way. But then again, it all comes down to honesty in yourself.

5. PinkWorld

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I don't want to be a lesbian, but now that I think about it it's very probable that I am, Last year I stumbled across a picture on facebook that said to look for "busco mujer" on google images and de-activate the safe engine, I did it, and lets just say that there are lots of organs that belong to the male anatomy there. I literally threw up a little in my mouth.
    I didn't consider this much then because I wasn't really worried about my sexuality, But I'm really afraid, I don't know any lesbians bis or gays

6. wrhla

I don't agree with the point about a built-in bias. I very much wanted to believe I was heterosexual, but when I stopped trying to force the issue and just relaxed, I had to admit that I was more turned on when I sexually fantasized about men than when I fantasized about women.