1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alignment Test

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BryanM, Jun 11, 2013.

1. StefaniW

StefaniW Guest

@Theodora,

Oh thank the fictional god of Abraham. I was starting to get nervous cuz it was like "Ooh, I'm the only one bordering on evil, aaawkward". But you, you are full on evil! :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 11th Jun 2013 at 02:52 PM ----------

Wait, we're going to give transgirls a bad rep here, lolz XD

2. ForgottenRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Chaotic Evil

Chaotic Evil- A chaotic evil character does whatever his greed, hatred, and lust for destruction drive him to do. He is hot-tempered, vicious, arbitrarily violent, and unpredictable. If he is simply out for whatever he can get, he is ruthless and brutal. If he is committed to the spread of evil and chaos, he is even worse. Thankfully, his plans are haphazard, and any groups he joins or forms are poorly organized. Typically, chaotic evil people can be made to work together only by force, and their leader lasts only as long as he can thwart attempts to topple or assassinate him. Chaotic evil is sometimes called demonic because demons are the epitome of chaotic evil. Chaotic evil is the best alignment you can be because combines self-interest and pure freedom. However, chaotic evil can be a dangerous alignment because it represents the destruction not only of beauty and life but also of the order on which beauty and life depend.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
    Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
    Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
    Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
    Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
    True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
    Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
    Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
    Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (27)
    Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (29)

Law & Chaos:
    Law ----- XXXX (4)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
    Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)

Good & Evil:
    Good ---- XXXX (4)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)

I guess I am the first true villain. Lol I answered this honestly too.

3. Lawful Neutral- A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs him. Order and organization are paramount to him. He may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or he may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot. However, lawful neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all freedom, choice, and diversity in society.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
    Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)
    Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
    Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
    Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (26)
    True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
    Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
    Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
    Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
    Chaotic Evil ---- XXX (3)

Law & Chaos:
    Law ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
    Chaos --- XX (2)

Good & Evil:
    Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
    Evil ---- X (1)

4. Bobbybobby99

Bobbybobby99 Guest

And I am the second chaotic evil. I also answered honestly. However, my resluts said I was less evil and more chaotic :slight_smile:

5. biggayguy

When I played AD&D my character was usually neutral good. My test result is:

True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

#25 biggayguy, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2013
  6. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I remember looking into this back when I was really into researching personality (Jung, MBTI, Socionics, Big 5, SLOAN). I scored as Chaotic Good back when I first researched it, and still score as the same.

Chaotic Good

Chaotic Good- A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he's kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit. However, chaotic good can be a dangerous alignment when it disrupts the order of society and punishes those who do well for themselves.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
    Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
    Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
    Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
    Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
    Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
    Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
    Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
    Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)

Law & Chaos:
    Law ----- XXXXXX (6)
    Neutral - XXXXXXX (7)
    Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

Good & Evil:
    Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
    Neutral - XXXX (4)
    Evil ---- XXXXXXX (7)

7. Hexagon

Cool, we share an alignment and a gender. And have I ever mentioned your username is awesome?

8. someguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Lawful Good- A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. He combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. He tells the truth, keeps his word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion. However, lawful good can be a dangerous alignment when it restricts freedom and criminalizes self-interest.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
    Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (28)
    Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (26)
    Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)
    Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
    True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
    Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
    Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
    Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)

Law & Chaos:
    Law ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
    Chaos --- XXXXXXXX (8)

Good & Evil:
    Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
    Evil ---- X (1)

9. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I didn't take you for someone who had an interest in video game monsters, but thanks.

Cheers for Chaotic Good trans people.

10. Hexagon

I try to avoid videogames because I tend to end up being completely focussed on them for months on end. But I certainly like videogames :slight_smile:

11. Sarcastic Luck

Chaotic Evil

Chaotic Evil- A chaotic evil character does whatever his greed, hatred, and lust for destruction drive him to do. He is hot-tempered, vicious, arbitrarily violent, and unpredictable. If he is simply out for whatever he can get, he is ruthless and brutal. If he is committed to the spread of evil and chaos, he is even worse. Thankfully, his plans are haphazard, and any groups he joins or forms are poorly organized. Typically, chaotic evil people can be made to work together only by force, and their leader lasts only as long as he can thwart attempts to topple or assassinate him. Chaotic evil is sometimes called demonic because demons are the epitome of chaotic evil. Chaotic evil is the best alignment you can be because combines self-interest and pure freedom. However, chaotic evil can be a dangerous alignment because it represents the destruction not only of beauty and life but also of the order on which beauty and life depend.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
    Lawful Good ----- XXXXX (5)
    Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
    Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
    True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
    Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)
    Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
    Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)
    Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (31)

Law & Chaos:
    Law ----- XXXX (4)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
    Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)

Good & Evil:
    Good ---- X (1)
    Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)

Considering I make it a habit in video games to shoot the explosive barrels that my friends are standing by if they annoy me?

Yeeeep.

Also 31 on chaotic evil beats the 29 that people have going so I guess that makes me top villain.

Brb getting my skull mask and army of minions.

#31 Sarcastic Luck, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2013
  12. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

I usually score chaotic or neutral good on these things, but this time I got chaotic neutral. I imagine it has to do with all of the family-oriented questions; I'm not a big fan on loyalty based on blood relations, especially since my relatives have not treated me very well. At any rate, my exact results show that I was only one point away from chaotic good and true neutral, and two points away from neutral good, so it's still within what I would expect.

Alignment:
    Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
    Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
    Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
    Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
    True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
    Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)
    Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXX (6)
    Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

Law & Chaos:
    Law ----- XXXXX (5)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
    Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Good & Evil:
    Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
    Evil ---- X (1)

13. ScatteredEarth

You, forgotten, and the other one I ironically forgot (pun) are terrible people lmao. I'ma stay away from you lest I get my nipples cut off just because you felt like it xD (I kid i kid)

14. biggayguy

@Tetraquark The chaotic-neutral characters were the ones we didn't trust in my group of AD&D players. Chaotic neutrals could do anything to anyone for the right price or just because they felt like it. You couldn't rely on them to watch your back.

---------- Post added 11th Jun 2013 at 02:20 PM ----------

I took the test again with a few subtle changes. The result was this:

Neutral Good

Neutral Good- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment because when it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
    Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
    Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
    Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
    Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
    True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
    Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
    Chaotic Evil ---- XXX (3)

Law & Chaos:
    Law ----- XXXXXXXXX (9)
    Chaos --- XX (2)

Good & Evil:
    Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
    Evil ---- X (1)

15. Level75

I'm apparently Lawful Neutral. I knew my friend was wrong when he called me Lawful Evil!

16. Jonathan

Chaotic Neutral

Chaotic Neutral- A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn't strive to protect others' freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. A chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). A chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom from both society's restrictions and a do-gooder's zeal. However, chaotic neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all authority, harmony, and order in society.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
    Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
    Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
    Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
    Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
    True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
    Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
    Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
    Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
    Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)

Law & Chaos:
    Law ----- XXXXXXX (7)
    Neutral - XXXXXXX (7)
    Chaos --- XXXXXXXXX (9)

Good & Evil:
    Good ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
    Evil ---- XXXXXXX (7)

17. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You Are:

Lawful Good

Lawful Good- A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. He combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. He tells the truth, keeps his word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion. However, lawful good can be a dangerous alignment when it restricts freedom and criminalizes self-interest.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
    Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
    Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
    Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
    True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
    Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
    Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
    Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)
    Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Law & Chaos:
    Law ----- XXXXXXXXX (9)
    Neutral - XXXXXXX (7)
    Chaos --- XXXXXXXX (8)

Good & Evil:
    Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
    Evil ---- XX (2)

And I agree on the poll idea.

18. Formality

Alignment:
    Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
    Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
    Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
    True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)
    Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
    Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
    Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)

Law & Chaos:
    Law ----- XXXXX (5)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
    Chaos --- XXXXXXXXX (9)

Good & Evil:
    Good ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Evil ---- XXXXXX (6)

I thought some of the questions were really hard to answer since it all depends on the situation.

19. Just Jess

True Neutral.

I usually get kind of a straight line on these deals from True Neutral to Chaotic Good, skewed a little toward Chaotic. And this time was no exception.

You Are:

True Neutral

True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. She doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, she would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, she's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
    Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
    Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
    Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
    Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
    True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (30)
    Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
    Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
    Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)

Law & Chaos:
    Law ----- XXXXX (5)
    Chaos --- XXXXXXX (7)

Good & Evil:
    Good ---- XXXXXX (6)
    Evil ---- XXXXXX (6)

20. MtnFr3sh

Gender Pronoun:
    Other