1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How would you like to lose your virginity?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hexagon, Jun 10, 2013.

?

How do you want/would you have liked to lose your virginity?

1. During causal sex (one night stand, friends with benefits etc)

10 vote(s)
    13.0%
  2. To someone who means a great deal to you romantically

58 vote(s)
    75.3%
  3. After marriage

2 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Don't want to lose it

1 vote(s)
    1.3%
  5. Not bothered

6 vote(s)
    7.8%
  1. FreeFlow9917

In a dark room, where a fireplace is the only light in sight, and we consensual kiss until we get each others clothes off, i suck him, than he sucks me. Next i move in for anal, and go slow until im going faster than the speed of sound. After that, we consesnual kiss until im on his dick and he rides me like a bull. After we finish, we cuddle by the fire in a blanket and nuzzle and eskimo kiss and fall into a deep sleep. Thats only one way i'd lose it. Vivid enough? This doesn't happen until college hough, im not looking for sex until i find a relationship, and we have to know eah other that well. I don't need sex in my life right now, maybe when im older

2. samizer0313

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For me, I would like to lose my virginity after marriage. That way, I don't accidently get knocked up before getting married and then having to get married because of that.

3. Spurned

Spurned Guest

I lost my (straight) virginity when I was involved romantically with someone. Definitely the best way for me, but it all depends on the person. I don't regret it at all.

4. Sartoris

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, I'd definitely like to.

[YOUTUBE]obKLdou0LH0[/YOUTUBE]

But seriously.... I'd have to go with someone who means a great deal romantically as well. Which shouldn't be too difficult, as I seem to have a lower sex drive than the average young adult to begin with....

5. Monocle

Out Status:
    Some people
    My situation's a little complicated because of past sexual abuse, but I would say I'm very happy with the way I "lost my virginity" (never did like that particular terminology). And by that of course I mean when I first chose to have sex with someone.

The first time I had sex, it was with my high school boyfriend in an RV. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: The actual sex was VERY awkward because we were both nerdy kids with no real experience -- well, he had no experience, and I was too shy to ask for what I wanted!

We laughed about our awkwardness and even though I didn't feel the same way about him as he did about me (a fact I truly am sorry for), I don't regret what happened at all. We were safe and I think the fact that I wasn't head-over-heels for him actually helped... I mean, my expectations for the experience were already fairly low, so I wasn't disappointed.

If I could go back and do it again, I wouldn't change a thing, honestly.

6. George

I chose 'To someone who means a great deal to you romantically'.

Still waiting to find that special someone. One day... :slight_smile:

7. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    With someone I was Romantically involved with, I want it to be special & I want them to be gentle with me :slight_smile:

8. Garciano

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Of course i want to lose it with a boyfriend who i dated and who is important to me. Thatd be a passionate and sweet one.

9. leice

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Prefably someone who means a great deal to me. Not into hookups or one night stands.

10. Batman

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    One night stand. Preferably someone who is also a virgin so that we can both bumble around and have awkward first-time sex, and then I don't have to deal with them again.