1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Could my friend be gay/bi?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by doors, Jun 9, 2013.

1. doors

I spent the last two days in a hotel room with a bunch of my friends, including one guy who I've sort of had a crush on. I was trying to get over it but this weekend did not help with that lol. I never really thought that there was a possibility that he wasn't straight until this weekend.

Last night, I was sleeping in a bed with him and another friend. At first I was sleeping on the edge of the bed (like a cat) but then he told me I could sleep between him and my other friend. So I moved in between them, and the second I was there, he was cuddling with me. I fell asleep and I woke up in the middle of the night with his head on my shoulder and his leg kind of on my leg. I'm not sure if he had no room or something, or even if he had any idea he was doing that, but I really felt like he knew because he seemed to be smirking.

I also found that he was a bit shy this weekend, usually he isn't that quiet. Oh and BTW, he knows I'm bi.

I have no idea what to think, maybe he's starting to realize he likes guys a bit? Or maybe he just likes to cuddle? :confused:

What do you think? Thanks..

2. speedracing22

When you were laying on the edge of the bed, were you next to him, or the other friend? Were you and he awake when he started to cuddle? Did he say anything about it?

My brother and his friends are straight, and they sort of "lay" their heads on each other some times....they don't cuddle though...so I don't know...

Has he ever slept over your house with just you and him and done it?

3. doors

Yeah we were both awake when we started to cuddle. He put his arm around me, and he said nothing.

He's never slept over and this was actually the first time we slept together in a bed.

4. speedracing22

If he put his arms around you, in my opinion, that seems like a bit more than what a straight friend would do.

If it were me, I wouldn't say anything to him about it. I would wait until it happens again, and either see where it goes, or maybe say something at the time.

5. doors

Bump. I want to see more people's opinions!

6. Vegas Boy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yeah I think he's interested. He knew you were bi so he could make the first move. I wouldn't necessarily say anything if he is gay or bi he will probably let you know soon enough.

7. Joey4

..seems like a safe zone move for him to make. It's not very direct, but it is questionable. He maybe testing the waters, but right now, there's no way to tell. It's just not enough information, unfortunately.

Is bringing it up to him out of the question?

I would keep putting myself in situations with him like that, see how it goes. You might have better information for a more accurate answer.

8. doors

Bringing it up to him is out of the question because this Is the first time I even questioned his sexuality, and yeah I'm going to keep putting myself in situations like that and see where it goes..

9. Joey4

Let me know how it turns out. I'd be interested to hear about it.