Dreams about the opposite sex

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MerBear, Jun 9, 2013.

1. MerBear

I dont know if this means anything but Has anyone ever had romantic/sexual dreams about the opposite sex?

I have many times. I have more than having romantic/sexual dreams with the same sex for some reason.

2. Reptillian

I dream having sex with the opposite sex as the sex I am now and being the opposite sex having sex with men.

3. MerBear

i Don't particularly dream of having sex with them more like doing sexual things and its displeasing which makes me wonder why I have them. I was wondering if anyone is having dream like i do. haha :slight_smile:

4. Hexagon

I've never had a sex dream. But I might have one about a woman if I did.

5. Bobbybobby99

Bobbybobby99 Guest

Never, unless you count dreams about the opposite sex as counting you being them! I do, in fact, have those dreams rarely, but never as me penetrating a women, which would be.... Ugh.

6. MerBear

I never said that I like them. hahaha I'm just saying that I have them more often than with the same sex for some reason.

Maybe, I am the only one....hmmm

7. Red and Blue

Red and Blue Guest

In mine I have had sex with both men and women. I guess the only thing that matters is how you feel about the dream afterwards. I always enjoy the ones with guys more.

8. MerBear

yeah. I agree.

9. TruE BlisS

TruE BlisS Guest

Hello,

No,I haven't..Dreams often have deeper meanings.Perhaps you are repressing a deep desire for physical & emotional love. Sometimes we have sex dreams when it's been a while, if you know what I mean...dreaming about having sex with the opposite sex could just be putting you in touch with your aggressive or masculine side.

10. MerBear

I do have an aggressive side to me. I'm apparently an angry person but I can be sweet to.

I believe dreams have deeper meanings to.
    I personally have no desire to have sex with a guy but with a girl instead.
    Its more pleasing haha :slight_smile:

I dont have them often but I have them more than I do with the same sex.
    I agree with what you said though :slight_smile:

11. Kat kanu

I do sometimes but I wake up crying and sick ...hmmm maybe im weird
    its just a dream hun dont read to much into it

12. Rexmond

I don't really (remember my) dream(s) often. The ones I have had have included males that I have taken a liking to, but nothing sexual.

13. MerBear

That doesn't sound weird to me but were all weird to some extent so who cares :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: and thank you :slight_smile:

14. catoptriclenses

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have never had sexual dreams up until very recently and they have all been about women, though I rarely dream. In the past I would be almost kissing a guy or something like that, but my subconscious never actually did anything. Odd... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

15. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes. I have them about past crushes on the same few women every now and then, but one was especially memorable. I had this dream about 10 years ago.

I believe I was clothed. I walked into a hair cutting salon. There were about 4 chairs on the left side after walking in. They were all turned toward me. In the first chair was a guy, without clothing, who was my usual type - dark hair, dark eyes, larger medium build, and TV detective looks. I paused and looked at him. I then saw two women, TWINS, blonde, with good bodies, and larger breasts, in the second and third chairs who were giggling. They were NOT touching each other or anything. I kept walking toward them. The dream ended.

I will never understand it. Nor will I ever be faced with such a scenario in real life. And if I ever would be, I have no clue as to what I would do in that situation.

I've noticed that in so-called erotic dreams, there is rarely any sex ... just being in the same space with a person of interest.

16. MerBear

well, I mean...Mine with the opposite sex usually involve doing sexual acts such as oral sex.

I Think, there was one where i tried to have sex with this guy but couldn't.
    it was weird

17. mochiaddict

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had one a couple of nights ago, it was really not enjoyable. = =... oral, same as flyalone.

18. MerBear

glad i'm not alone on that haha :slight_smile:

19. FreeFlow9917

Ehh used to, never knew why because it didnt excite me like a guy. Do maladaptive daydreams count, because i think of liking vagina and it makes me fucking gag, while penises just soak my mouth. So opposite sex dreams aren't pleaseant to me.

20. Akatosh

Just the other night I dreamt of some girl I went to HS with. We were making out in a department store and she wanted to go back to my place.. I woke up wondering where that came from..

#20 Akatosh, Jun 9, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2013