1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favorite Beer

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by doglover44, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Colton

Root Beer :wink:

2. MrBrightside

I was in brew dog the other day, their lager was different but quite nice. I had some hardcore IPA but found it too strong for a social drink.

Personally im a fan of becks but my all time favourite HAS to be tennents lager :grin:

[​IMG]

3. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am not sure whether they sell Guinness Lager in the UK, I drank it in LA when I attended a House Party their, now that was a night to remember, the LAPD broke the party up in the early hours of the morning :slight_smile:

4. vhrebels

vhrebels Guest

Either Corona Extra or a Heineken. My uncle and his family live in Germany, and we visited the Hofbrauhaus in Munchen a few years ago, and my dad shared a pint with me, and it was the best beer I have ever had. It was brewed there, so if anyone was some quality beer, definately check that place if you're in Munchen.I think I was like 14 at the time lol.

#44 vhrebels, Jun 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2013
  5. Dodonnas

Dodonnas Guest

I admit I recently starting drinking some beer, and I prefer the slightly sweeter beers, so far this includes Blue Moon and Angry Orchard cider, which I'm pretty sure is the best thing ever.

6. Callie

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I tend to prefer quantity over quality when it comes to beer, so I rarely drink the fancy kind. I like San Miguel, Carlsberg and Newcastle. They're the best tasting cheap ones.

7. MixedNutz

Sam Smith - Nut brown

Stella

Corona

8. Techno Kid

Fruity drinks all the way!! (!)

9. AKTodd

Leinenkugel's Lemon Berry Shandy - have a fridge full of this:slight_smile:

Todd

10. SlickyPants

I'm a little late to the table but I guess that's what I get for not logging on for almost a week. I nearly missed this thread.

I've noticed over the years I go through phases. For a while about 6-7 years ago I was really into Belgian beers and then for a while I started drinking more stouts and for the last couple of years I've been seeking out IPAs.

I'd never turn down trying a new beer even if it wasn't part of the "phase" but it's just a trend I've noticed.

Over the years I've found a few favourites that have stood out above the rest: Rochefort 10 [​IMG]

Goose Island Bourbon County Stout[​IMG]

Surly Darkness - I was lucky enough to try this on tap at a bar in Minneapolis.
    [​IMG]

Bell's Hopslam
    [​IMG]

That is by no means an extensive list but just a few that really stand out.

I will always hold a special place in my heart (and my glass) for Unibroue, specifically Maudite and La Find Du Monde as those were the beers that really go me excited and interested in trying different beers.

11. julia

From what I've had, I like Blue Moon the best.

12. someguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't have a favourite, but here is a list of my favourites Coopers Best Extra Stout, Coopers Sparkling Ale, Nøgne ø Sunturnbrew and Imperial Brown Ale, Gauloise Brune, and Duvel. Coopers is about the only local beer I drink, because its family owned and operated, bottle conditioned and there is none of this pasteurised and filtered nonsense.

I like this beer too, even though I want to try some better Trappist beers.

13. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Fruity drinks are fun but they aren't beer lol.

Anyway I agree with those who say Blue Moon, cuz it seems like Blue Moon is the only decent beer they serve in gay bars, since most people there are just drinking the fruity drinks. :beer::dead:

I usually will have one fruity Appletini-kinda drink (the last thing I had at a gay bar was this sweet drink made with peach vodka) but then switch to beer or else I'd end up throwing up and blacking out in the bar. :astonished:

14. Garciano

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Lol THIS!