1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weirdest dreams?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by FreeFlow9917, Jun 1, 2013.

1. FreeFlow9917

What are your weidest dreams?
    Too many to recall.:sleep:

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't think I'll ever forget it. I was in a small, fancily-decorated house, with Victorian-style striped wallpaper and lavish food set out as if for a party. A few other people (whom I didn't get a good look at) and I were inside, and outside as far as the eye could see were a mass of people just sort of shuffling around, not fully conscious, but not bloodthirsty zombies either. It was as if they were in a trance. What made it more creepy was that the entire outside that I could see, from the ground, to the people, to the sky, were tinted a rusty, Martian red.

I have no idea what it could mean, other than that I am part of some elite group who has privilege over some forgettable throngs. But that could be my barely-contained narcissism talking, so I am stumped. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Naren

I had a dream where I went through the entire movie Total Recall (the new one) almost exactly, except with a female protagonist. In first person. I was reeeeealllly tired that night.

4. lolewell

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I once dreamed that I was a girl but I don't have a problem with my gender it was just completely random........the mind is a fascinating confusing thing and dreams sometimes seem to not be yours

5. Beware Of You

I also had one where I was a girl, I had boobs and the like (it was lucid) and if I recall I looked somewhat like Hayley Williams in it (my only heterosexual crush) , It was read I was dysphoric at all in it. It was odd, my parents were in it and I was called Abi (since Abigail would have been my name if I was a girl since they waited until I was born to find the gender)

6. BornInTexas

I've had some pretty weird dreams... I love most of them, though. The weirdest, and one of my least favorites, was when I was naked and lost in the big city. That one was...odd. Eventually, I found a barrel and wore it like the old political cartoons all the way home. xD

7. evora

My weirdest dreams are the ones that happen later in real life. I get a lot of that where I can't help thinking 'surely this has happened before, I know it has'. A lot of the time it feels like I'm living a double life in which I live one life in the dream world and then those same things happen while I'm awake as well.

Another one of my weird dreams is when I keep having the same dream over and over again for weeks but it's not actually the same thing, more like the same setting with the same characters & story and then the dream continues where it left off a week after the first time.

Or when I heard some song in the radio but only heard it once so I couldn't remember the tune and then I had a dream in which the whole song was playing in my head and in that dream I thought 'yes, this is the song I couldn't remember but I already know I'll forget it again by the time I wake up' and I did.

8. kem

kem

My weirdest dreams are when I've played too much puzzle games and all I can dream about is the game. Once I did so many sudokus that my dreams were nothing but a 9 by 9 grid and numbers moving around.

9. Hexagon

Well... there was this one several years ago in which I time travelled to the future, to find the remains of a nuclear war. That was kind of nasty.

Then a few weeks ago, there was this one in which I was kidnapped by six men. I escaped, and stabbed one of them with a pencil. Twice. (this one really creeped me out. I remember it really vividly.)

10. Garciano

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My weirdest dream is when Louis tomlinson hugged me. So awkward but the fact that hes my crush, thats nicely awkward

11. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

I had a dream that the boy I sit next to in science got close to me.
    I had a dream that my friend took almost all of his clothes off in front of me.

Weird.

12. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    I was in an open big castle,where there were many people i knew,many actors,many friends,family members,singers,lol almost everyone and well the queen told me to come near her to tell me something(the queen happened to be my mom) and well then we all saw something in the air coming to us,something like a comet and i went behind the castle in the woods and i closed my eyes and my ears and saw only a white light and everything disappeared,and then i woke up..yeah

13. leice

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I have a lot of weird dreams. Often it's like watching a Tv show or movie except it's in my head, and I actually quite enjoy some of them. And sometimes I can get like 5 a day or a few whenever I sleep. I have actually kept a few journal for my dreams lol.

But my weirdest dream for this year (at least the ones that I recall) which is probably like a month ago, I dreamt that my other half was in the military. And I was kinda like send him of to a war or smth :frowning2: Somehow it made me want to join the military.

2 days ago I had an inception / loop dream where I thought I woke up and brush my teeth. It looped for about 5 times lol!

14. Garciano

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Whoa thats one awesome dream! Haha

15. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    Haha,all my dreams are like that!I would give anything to dream something normal for once :lol:

16. PurpleRain

Skyrim... I have no life, and enjoy it. :D
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have weird dreams all the time that feel like they're in like a parallel universe... Like it's places and people that I already know, but it feels different. Basically any time I have that feeling in a dream though it's a nightmare. It's terrifying honestly... :frowning2:

17. JPC

JPC Guest

Most of my dreams are incredibly weird. The weirdest though was a recurring nightmare when I was younger in which I would just spend hours running through a forest to get away from a faceless man in a huge black cloak and his pack of dogs.

18. DelFelidae

I had a really weird dream in which I was riding on a red motorcycle with a really hot guy but I was wearing a sheep costume...

I have a lot of odd dreams though, in another dream I died and was reincarnated as a girl.

19. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I had a nightmare last night that I accidentally bleached my mom's pink hoodie. ;-;

I knew the next thing to happen would be death. I'm fortunate that the dream ended quickly.

20. YellowBird

YellowBird Guest

I have this one to contribute: I was in Canada visiting someone that I barely knew and met online. The girl was short, portly, and had a gay friend. I was also in Canada for Tegan and Sara. This girl I was staying with was in a tournament in which you throw bags of clothes up into the air and have these monstrous winds catch them and carry them away. For some reason, we were using all of my clothes. I was instructed to toss the bags for my friend for a bit but I threw too many and ended up having to pay a fine.

I have lots of strange dreams X_x

#20 YellowBird, Jun 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2013