1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone watched Teen Wolf?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Counting Stars, May 31, 2013.

1. Counting Stars

I'm a Malaysian Chinese. Now living in Sydney
    I came across this movie Teen Wolf(a film series) during my stay in a hotel in Kuala Lumpur. One of its season 2 episodes was on the tv. The main character Scott (by Tyler Posey) is amazingly hot LOL. And other actors like Colton Haynes and Dylan O Brien too, too hot....Did anyone watch did film before? They say its a series for girls mostly because the hot guys are more than the beautiful chicks... And it's a kind of werewolf romance story with bloodshed and fighting. Opinions please? I've fallen in love with all the male characters and the female character played by Crystal Reeds... And I guess that's why I love to watch these kind of movies like Vampire Diaries more than the other guys do. Because I'm more attracted to the male characters like the girls do, gosh I'm so gay haha!!:icon_bigg [​IMG]

---------- Post added 1st Jun 2013 at 12:15 AM ----------

And it's airing for season 3 on June 3 on MTV, so those who never heard of it can have a look?? U'll really find them hot!

2. Candace

I personally have NOT, but my boyfriend has convinced me to watch it. The third guy from the left I think is awfully cute :grin: ahaha

3. lsl1995

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I love Teen Wolf! I can't wait for season 3!

and omg, I have the biggest crush on Holland Roden, who plays Lydia. She is gorgeous!

[​IMG]

4. MixedNutz

Watched 2 episodes and was hooked.. Watched both seasons in 3 days. Can't for season 3!

5. leice

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Love Teen Wolf and their cast. Cant wait for Season 3!

6. Counting Stars

Really? How about the guys? Did any guys watch it? Every guy will feel gay if I tell them I watch these kind of movies.

7. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Only the odd episode :slight_smile:

8. Garciano

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Havent watched a single episode. But the guys are cute so i might give it a try :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. Dodonnas

Dodonnas Guest

Stiles is just the most charming and attractive guy on the show <3

I keep hoping his actor will come out as gay so I might actually have a chance! Still, I love the show and I swear season 3 feels like it's been 100 years in the making.

10. ANightDude

I love this show. One of my all time favorite shows, and as a writer, you can't deny how well written it is. It's surprising coming from MTV, but they've really gotten better the last few years.

I'm so excited for tomorrow night! I've gotten my best friends and my boyfriend to watch it, so it's been wonderful so far haha.

11. Counting Stars

Actually guys, I'm feeling jealous that u all get to watch it together on the premiere of season 3 tonight (3 June)... but I feel bad because I can't watch it::tears::tears:

1st, The time zone is different, while you're watching, I'll be in school or probably sleeping.
    2nd, the version of MTV here--- MTV ASIA doesn't even gonna air this story. It once used to, but the 3rd season they aren't airing in Asia. No wonder its not popular in my place.

No one gets to watch with me :frowning2: and I feel odd because my friends were always talking about movies that I don't watch, and I can't talk to them because they aren't watching the movies I watch and they're gonna think: Its so gay~~:dry::dry:

---------- Post added 4th Jun 2013 at 01:03 AM ----------

Ãnd yes omygosh :grin: they are cute.. :grin:D

---------- Post added 4th Jun 2013 at 01:05 AM ----------

I am thinking the same as you... :frowning2: But my dream is Scott... <3 Stiles is adorable as well :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12. ANightDude

So any thoughts on tonight's episode?

13. Candace

I've seen commercials for it and my boyfriend has recommended it. Perhaps I will watch it soon :grin:

14. Counting Stars

How did it go on the 1st episode of season 3 yesterday guys? Did all of the cast got hotter?? :grin:

15. Counting Stars

I searched on the web of Dylan O Brien (actor of Stiles) and many gay photos with Derek (another cast) comes out.. A lot of people suspected them as gay, or at least bisexual.. what do u guys think?? Possible outcome? :grin: it's pity that Tyler Posey isn't suspected :frowning2:

16. Orpheus122

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ive seen some,its pretty cool especially the guys :grin:

17. Counting Stars

Totally yes!! They seem hot and bromantic!

18. theJosephDean

I started watching season 1 because I heard Michael Hogan was in season 2, but I wanted to be able to know what was going on. My boyfriend teases me about it because naked guys err'where, but he likes the story, too, and will watch it when I do. I ended up really liking Stiles' character, and I appreciate how they set up a mythos to use and are following it. Season 3, judging by the premiere, looks like it's going to be awesome. :slight_smile:

19. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ...um, they filmed the second movie (with Jason Bateman) at my college just before I got there. That's about all I got here. :slight_smile:

Lex