1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Catholic Priest Hosting Gay “Sports Camp” To Convert Homosexuals Through Athletics

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by BradThePug, May 20, 2013.

1. Mysz

Re: Catholic Priest Hosting Gay “Sports Camp” To Convert Homosexuals Through Athletic

Anything like that for girls? I'd sign up :grin:
    I haven't even heard of people using electroshock therapy... something like this sports camp is relatively amusing, if pointless and run by bigots; but using a stringent physical therapy such as electroshock for people who don't even need it is much more troubling.

2. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: Catholic Priest Hosting Gay “Sports Camp” To Convert Homosexuals Through Athletic

Yep... like that would totally convert someone. Anyways, I was a high school athlete up until this year, but stopped contact sports after JH and took an off year from golf. I'm joining back up next year though, as even though I'm bad I would still be the #2 golfer on the team ._.

#22 BryanM, May 21, 2013
    Last edited: May 21, 2013
  3. hkboy93

i bet watching sexy gay men is just for the Preist's own pleasure

4. SilverGirl

hahahaha

that doesnt even make sense!

5. Emberstone

NEVER trust someone who is mandated to live a life of celibacy to have ANY understanding of romance, sex, or marriage. There is a reason pedophillia is institutionalized in the catholic priesthood, but rare in other religious clergy systems: when you deny a person the human experince, it corrupts them, making them more likely to commit heinous acts of evil upon innocents.

I would trust a priest to understand the value and institution of marriage only if they actually were allowed to.

6. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Are we sure this isn't some sort of satirical news source? :lol:

I mean...

...come on! :roflmao:

#26 Browncoat, May 21, 2013
    Last edited: May 21, 2013
  7. ezkill

Getting hot and sweaty with other men who perceive themselves as homosexuals?

Yummy, sign me up please.

8. Willjarvis

Speaking as an unsporty, occasionally questioning prude, ("Topless rugby? Wrestling? What kind of a tramp do you take me for?!") I can see the logic behind this. I used to forbid myself from looking at bare chests, but now that I do, they're not such a big deal, unlike certain less frequently exposed regions.

9. DanDan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Playing sports all sweaty and shirtless with a bunch of cute guys huh?
    .......Where do I sign up? :roflmao:

10. Unknown5

Unknown5 Guest

Wtf this makes zero sense, what idiots.