So, do you have any preferences on masculinity and femininity (guys)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bobbybobby99, May 14, 2013.

?

Preferences(guys)

1. Feminine guys.

8 vote(s)
    6.7%
  2. Moderately feminine guys.

10 vote(s)
    8.4%
  3. Medium guys.

38 vote(s)
    31.9%
  4. Moderately Masculine guys.

49 vote(s)
    41.2%
  5. Masculine guys.

14 vote(s)
    11.8%
  1. I voted medium because I have an incredible soft spot for incredibly dorky guys.

2. Hexagon

I appreciate people who are true to themselves. I honestly have no preference over masc/fem, so long as its not just a mask.

3. That1Guy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I tend to be more attracted to "masculine" guys, just because thats how I am.. But when it comes down to it it's really not that important. It's clique but everyone is unique in their own way.

4. Gen

Gen

Oh, don't let internet preferences make you feel undesired, especially on a topic such as expression. Feminine men are extremely stigmatized and exaggerated. When people actually meet you and get to know you in the real world, they are more forced see you for who you really are. I'm fairly feminine and I definitely haven't had a problem in that department.

There are plenty that will love you regardless. (*hug*)

5. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Lean femme.

I really just can't stand the insecure 'masc4masc' types who bash femmes, they dominate on the apps around where I live now, and I show no mercy in trolling and teasing them.

Personally I like guys who are unique individuals, not trying to fit into a gender-based pattern of behavior. In terms of looks, I prefer guys who look boyish and skinny and twinkish, not manly and muscular and excessively hairy- but not looking literally like a woman either.

Plus I want a guy with some fashion sense, not a "masculine" boyfriend who is going to embarrass me by dressing like a straight slob would...so bring on the fab femmes. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. BornInTexas

I voted medium, but I've had crushes on boys who have been really feminine, really masculine, or just in the middle.

Physical appearance, chubby-muscley, beards, and hairyyyyy. :slight_smile:
    Doesn't mean I won't date a guy who doesn't have a beard and isn't that hairy, though. All depends on mood, and whoever I fall for. Like a puppy. =3

#26 BornInTexas, May 14, 2013
    Last edited: May 14, 2013
  7. ForgottenRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Masculine<33
    Not overly masculine, but mostly.

8. AAASAS

I don't like hyper masc and hyper fem. I lean more towards masc but am alright with a femmy personality.

I don't like fem looking guys that is the biggest turn off. Too clean, too much effort, any type of styled hair, I just do not like. Not saying I like dirty guys, I just don't like guys that do as much upkeep as girls. I like seeing facial, and body hair, and being reminded the guy is a guy and not some androgynous being.

9. Candace

Well, I've always liked more masculine guys (not douchey types) since I feel this sense of security and protection, I suppose. Can anyone back me up on this?

10. Sully

Definitely medium for me! I don't like the extremes of super feminine of masculine. I like a nice mix. Somewhat masculine like me, into animals, nature, not afraid to get dirty hands, that kind of way. I also think mildly camp and slightly feminine is really cute :slight_smile:

Just reading through some other responses! I HATE MEN WHO PREEN EVERY LITTLE DETAIL ABOUT THEIR APPEARANCE! Just throw on a t shirt and some jeans! And don't do your hair!

#30 Sully, May 14, 2013
    Last edited: May 14, 2013
  11. Minamimoto_Fan

The thing is, I've had crushes/attracted to guys all across the spectrum. For me, a good personality is what I would want in a future partner, I could care less whether he's masculine or feminine, because I find both attractive.

12. 4ever Hearth

I should've gone with medium. I went with Moderate Masc.

I think this sums it up for me:

I want a guy that I can get rough(as in Wrestle, Spar, etc.) with but at the same time if I was to turn on some music that pleases my "poppier" taste, they wouldn't say something stupid like "That is so gay."......:dry:

13. Emberstone

Being someone who works out, and is working to build muscle and lower my bodyfat %, I find myself more often than not attracted to guys who have some muscle on their frame. I am not obsessed with someone being huge, muscle wise, or having a low bodyfat and chisled abs, and I am not against dating someone who has a little weight on them, or is more feminine, personality matters more, but I do like someone who takes care of themselves, even if they are not a model type.

14. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I range from liking slightly feminine to moderately masculine guys. Everyone I've met of either extreme seems to have been expressing some kind of insecurity or problem, and I just don't find it attractive. The same goes for both sexes with friendship, too.

15. letitgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Moderately masculine guys.

But I simply hate it when guys are overly masculine. I mean it can be a turn on but I could never be with someone like that. Probably because I've been teased by a lot of guys who saw themselves as being 'tough' and 'macho' during my school years, which made me become a little hostile towards every guy who acts that way - Also the reason why I'm not friends with many guys.

16. LuckyScrubs

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Between medium and moderately masculine. Overly masculine or feminine guys have "ego" and "drama" written all over them, I don't know maybe it's just me.

17. gordilocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    wat

i prefer femme guys, masculinity is gross

18. KazTastic

I voted for Medium, though leaning slightly towards feminine. I like sweet, quiet, huggable guys.

19. Dufflepud

I prefer guys that are quite feminine, but I'd go up to medium. I'm not attracted to overtly masculine men.

20. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Metrosexual Men probably :slight_smile: Soccer Player type bodies, I had a snogging session & a touching session with a Feminine Guy once, so I couldn't rule that type of Guy out :slight_smile: