1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Str8 guys annoy me

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alexander69, May 10, 2013.

1. MichaelB

I think it's an age thing more than anything.

My male friends that are my age, which is 18, are like that. All they talk about is sex, girls and the best way to get laid. I find it neither offensive nor ok, I'm merely neutral to it.

But when they were 14/15/16, it rarely got brought up. Like, ever. So I think it's a simple thing that now they've tried it, it's new and exciting and they like to talk about it.

And I have a few male friends who are 25 or so, and they don't talk about it loads either. So it's obviously lost it's 'newness' about it. So hopefully, it is an age thing and they grow out of it 'cause it is bare annoying.

2. santaberry

Thank YOU and the others who saw it too.

Part of the reason I would not want to be out of the closet and active in the gay community around here is because of how vile & vulgar most of the openly gay ones are (in this community). It's not whether you're a straight man or anything. It's just the way some people are. I have friends that are women who sit around in groups like chicken in a hen house and talk about tossing out the most genuine of men because their members weren't large enough or laughing about how many men out of a clique of friends they've slept with. I'm glad to say they weren't my friends but rather friends of a friend but still... there are just PEOPLE out there like that. Their orientation or gender is besides the point.

3. aznboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    To be really honest, I find threads like this to be really unforgivable. As a few other posters have pointed out, how is saying 'Str8 guys annoy me' any different than homophobic people who say 'gays disgust me' or racists saying 'blacks are subhuman' or the 'chi**s should go back to their own country'?

It's pathetic to hear this kind of sentiment from a minority group.