1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Annoying little things people say.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Aussie792, May 6, 2013.

1. Lykos

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "If you like guys how come you didn't just stay a girl? It would be easier."
    "I don't understand how anybody can feel that way about their own body!"

Not LGBT-related but...
    "I am so in love with my boyfriend/girlfriend! We will be together forever!"

2. Dancer1234

Dancer1234 Guest

Probably when people in my school go around saying they support gays and lgbt but then I also here them calling people faggots and gay

3. JessRae

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

I know how that feels and its freakin annoying honestly. :tantrum:

Mine is "Why don't you try to be straight?" duhhh as if that was easy! when people said these I feel like I want to punch them in the face or throw a brick on em, I would definitely feel so good after lol :icon_bigg

4. Emberblaze

BURN!!!!!!

Anywho, the other day, I was staring at my friend's water bottle on a table, I was spaced out, typical school-scatterbrain.

She says to me "for a minute, I thought you were staring at my boobs, but then I remembered YOU'RE GAY, so I don't care!"

I'm not sure why that pissed me off so much, but I've demoted that "friend" to "acquaintance"... She has also given me reason to believe that she believes in white supremacy...

And that's another thing! I'm getting sick and tired of people saying "nah, you aren't black, you're white." I KNOW i'm the lightest black guy i've ever seen, but i'm not mixed, im not white, im not puertorican, and i'm not korean for God's sake! And if ONE more person says that my mom cheated on my dad and that I'm an illegitimate child, I'm GONNA
    knock em out! I could take the joke the first 100ish times in middle school, but NOW it's REALLy irritating!

5. Zannan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    "So why'd you choose to be bi(gay, pan,asexual, etc.)?" I think all people who aren't straight heard that one. Why'd you choose to be striaght? (I was born bi like you were born straight.)

6. Bobbybobby99

Bobbybobby99 Guest

I have to say that "You're gay. That's disgusting..." has to be the worst one I have heard, though only from one girl from school. I mean really, you would think someone would atleast try to be less insulting, though she was quite fond of being intentionally aggravating before that. After that comes, "of course you're gay, you only like humans, and girls aren't human" from a guy who I am fairly certain is Asexual...

7. Absol

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I hate it when people say "tater" for potato and "mater" for tomato. I swear it's like nails on a chalkboard to me. >_<

8. MusicMaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    At one point, my Aunt suggested that "if God had wanted us to be gay he would made us all the same sex." :bang:

I decided not to pursue the issue.

9. Hun

Hun

Not LGBT related, but I hate when people say "England" when they mean "The UK" or vice versa.

10. Zel

Zel

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I had a straight phase, now I'm in my lesbian phase -- the moon is really pretty in all its phases, so we can be too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: No reason a phase can't last a really long time. I think my orbit must be around Jupiter -- it has so many moons the phase of one is reflected/shadowed by others. No wonder I was confused for a while. :eusa_doh:

11. Purple Llama

Oh yeah, this is literally one of the most irritating things ever!

Also, when straight guys say things like ''I hate gay men, but lesbians are hot!'', and straight women say things like ''lesbians are gross, but I love gay men 'cause I can take them shopping and stuff!'' SERIOUSLY! :bang:

Oh yeah, and of course YOLO and swag... really needs no explanation as to why I hate these! :lol: