1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Harry Potter

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by soccergirl16, May 6, 2013.

1. HermionieCullen

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    My favourite is probably the Order of the Pheonix or the prisoner of Azkabam but I really love the philosiphers stone :slight_smile: They were all so tiny then!!!

2. photoguy93

As cliché as it sounds, I love them all. I really don't have an explicit favorite. They are so special to me, because my grandpa got me started on Harry Potter, and then I got my dad started.

3. Markio

I love the first one because it's our introduction to the whole wizarding world, and we get to experience how cool everything is along with Harry.

Then I also love Deathly Hallows because of how it ties together everything from the previous books. It resolves.

A fun game to play is to quote the movies with a Southern accent. :wink:

4. Kyllani

I'm a giant potterhead! My favorite book is probably Prisoner of Azkaban, but I love all of them with the exception of OOTP. I just didn't like it as much.

My favorite character, by far, is Luna. She's adorkable.

I don't really have a favorite movie, though. I love them all pretty equally.

5. Jacki

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Loooove them all!!! I own all books and my fave is mybe the sixth? i cant really decide... amybe also the secong or 5. :lol:
    But the movies are aweful... (exept the firt two... they are ok...)

My fave character is Ginny!! She's so fucking cool!!! And Sirius is also awesome! And Luna is funny!!

6. castle walls

Now that I think about it, I might be leaning more into saying the 7th book is my favorite. GOF was great but I think Deathly Hallows was better

I believe that they were. Rowling couldn't stop them from publishing the book in Russia but it was blocked elsewhere. That is why there isn't (to my knowledge anyway) an official English translation