1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you guys think she likes me?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Jude95, May 4, 2013.

1. Jude95

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Well, i have known her since 9th grade. Here are some evidences.

1)She has been nice to me since we became friends; she would say hi to me in the hallway when she saw me. But she is nice to almost everyone, too.

2)I sit with her during lunchtime. Once upon a time, I decided to sit elsewhere. The other day she went to me and asked why I didn't sit with her and her friends.

3)She compliments my clothes a lot.

4)She asked me to go to Prom with her like 3 month in advance. I'm not very good-looking and I am socially awkward and have average height and average grades. Compared to her,who is class president ,popular and smart, I think I'm pretty mediocre, so I was very flattered.

5) She was very concerned about my prom apparel, like she has asked me if I had got my tux lots of times.

6) She has asked for my phone number, so we exchanged ours, but we didn't text at all.

Well, the real problem is not whether she likes me or not but I think I have developed some feelings for her. I thought I have fully accepted my sexual orientation, but she makes me question it again. I kinda like being with her but the idea of sex with women is still repulsive to me.

Thank you for reading!

2. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

I think she just feels comfortable around u that's all as friends

3. Labyrinth

Well its hard to say. That is a lot of effort for a woman to put forth. At the very least she is interested in being around you. If it was me in her shoes I would be wondering why you had not made a move as she does seem to be making an effort....are you?

4. Yui

Yui

Well, she likes you, thats for sure. If she likes likes you? Maybe... I think if you wanted to make a move, you would probably have a chance with her.

Don't ask yourself if you want sex with women in general, ask yourself if you'd like physical intimacy (cuddling, kissing) or sex with her specifically. If the answer happens to be a yes, go for it. If it's a no, just stay friends with her.

5. Reptillian

Romantic feelings does not neccesarily have to do with sexual feelings. One can be bi in romantic orientation and gay in sexual orientation. You want her? Go for it.

6. birdy

If she knows or thinks she knows about your sexual orientation, then she might think of you as her gay best friend. If that's the case, then she wouldn't be worried about leading you on by asking you to prom etc. It's definitely possible that she likes you as more than friends, though. I'm just not sure.

If the idea of sex with her repulses you, then that means you're probably right in thinking you're gay. I can understand why you'd want to be in a relationship with a girl even if you're not physically attracted to her because it's what you've been conditioned to want and it would be easier than a relationship with a boy. Still, I don't think that being in a romantic relationship with someone you aren't attracted to physically would be good. For me, it would add more frustration.